Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Vince has now made it HHH vs Umaga for the title.

But with it being a CHICAGO crowd, this place will effing explode if Y2J does debut tonight.

I had to look it up-where Y2J debuted. Man, I hope Jericho is on the Raw brand.

I had to look it up-where Y2J debuted. Man, I hope Jericho is on the Raw brand.

RAW or ECW as both rosters are depleted.

HHH defeats Umaga.

I expect Vince to put together a stable of Orton, Kennedy, & Umaga to fued with HHHH until either Jericho or HBK return.

The Save Us 222 promo just ran again. This time '2ND COMING' was added to the end of it.

Vince has know told HHH Orton has called for his title rematch. It's tonight as well.

And it's a Last Man Standing match.

Hunter's now doing 3 title matches in one PPV.

Glamazon's looking hot tonight. So is Candance.

3 out of 4 doors are now locked on the inside cage in the prison match.

Vise Grip on Bastita in the middle of the ring. Khali calls for the 4th door to open. Bastita with a nut shot as Khali releases the vise grip & goes for the door. Bastita stuck in the door. Khali rams the door repeadedly into Bastista's back. All 4 doors now locked.

Bastita jumps from 1 structure to the other & beat Khali to the ground retaining his World Title.

Decent match. But a gimmick match is the best way to actully make a Khali match look better then it actually is.

What exactly is a Prison Match?

2 bamboo cages.

1st one has 4 doors. You can call for a door to opened, but it's only opened for 60 seconds. Then its padlocked. 2nd cage is 20 feet tall. You have to scale it like a normal cage.

Orton hits HHH with a monitor in the face. Goes for the RKO off the middle announce table. HHH blocks it & Orton goes through the table. Orton up at 9. HHH puts the steps upside Ortons head. Up at 9 again. HHH gets a chair. Orton blocks it.DDT's HHH on the chair. Both being counted out. Orton up at 8. HHH up at 9.

Match of the nite!

Orton slingshots HHH into the ringpost. HHH is down. Orton with the steps. Nut shot by HHH. HHH with a chair shot on Ortons head while in the V shape of the bottom of the steps. Orton up at 9 count Orton on the table pulls out the RKO on the table. Both are down. Orton on in the ring. HHH slides off the table hits the floor & is counted out.

ORTON is once again your NEW WWE CHAMPION.