Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm 21, Finally!!!! (Asking 4 Alcohol/Bar Tips)

footballhenry

I say stick to beer, you'll last longer. Liquor could lead to a very quick night. But once youre nice and s***faced, be a man and order a Jersey Turnpike (the bartender wipes up the bar with a rag, then squeezes it into a shot glass for you)....yummy.

Not to worry, no way would I even approach the 21 shot thing. I am actually pretty much a lightweight, doesnt take much for me. Thanks so far guys, great advice/info :notworthy

Cool stuff, good to hear.

I'll tell you this... once I got bumped to first class and sat next to Ravin Caldwell (and yes, I recognized him as familiar, but the SB ring gave him away) and dude was ordering J&C. I was already a fan of Jack & Coke, but that made it even stronger.

Although at the time I ordered OJ to be different. He looked at me like I had the plague. Ha!

best advice in this thread is to avoid drinking. but if you're going to celebrate your birthday (happy birthday btw :cheers: ) go with white liqours

like vodka & tonic with a lime, or oj (stohli) or gin and tonic (tangueray).

you'll thank me in the morning. eat a good steak dinner first.

Thanks for the advice guys, oh and seriously one of the funniest pics Ive seen is the t-shirt pic "the liver is evil and must be punished!"; haaha, had me rollin. Anyways, last night was awesome....got very happy drunk, not sloppy drunk (which some people were telling me that I should drink till I cant drink anymore but Id rather remember it;). Went to Olive Garden, had an Italian Margarita (man that thing was good) then went to a bar and got a Long Island Ice Tea (that did the trick), some shot of somethin...dont even know, Jello shooters (free from the bar for my bday...with a candle in one....and I dont know why they get a bad rap from you guys, their pretty good...though Id rather drink other stuff), a Jauger Bomb (kept me up all damn night), and more Jello shooters on the house. So got really drunk, really happy drunk....ha, its been lots of fun. Tonight is dollar drink night, so Ill go give my liver another beating:laugh:. Thanks again though guys, you all have been awesome, ill probly have to print these pages off and take them to the bar with me...haha...

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I dont drink and drive nor do I condone it. Luckily this bar is relatively close. What do you all do though for places that are further away (since not all bars are going to be within walking distance of course)? Stick with a D.D., get a cab, etc.?

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I dont drink and drive nor do I condone it. Luckily this bar is relatively close. What do you all do though for places that are further away (since not all bars are going to be within walking distance of course)? Stick with a D.D., get a cab, etc.?

At college it's not an issue since pretty much everything is walking distance. My roommate up at school is also fairly willing to be the D.D., which is nice.

Thanks for the advice guys, oh and seriously one of the funniest pics Ive seen is the t-shirt pic "the liver is evil and must be punished!"; haaha, had me rollin.

That is NOT a joke. The liver IS evil, and MUST be punished. :mad:

;)

Cabbin' it is always the safest, b/c even if you have a DD, there's no guarantee that they don't have a couple drinks. I should know; I've been on DD duty before...:laugh: :paranoid:

Happy 21st! :party:

I'd echo some of the comments that have been made already. If you're planning on drinking heavily, eat a good big meal before beginning and stick to clear liquors (Stoli is good, or a G&T).

Have fun!

:2drunks: :40oz: :pint: :koolaid: :refill:

So today I am finally turning 21. Ahhh, the magical age. I no longer have to call around or ask friends to buy me alcohol, no more hassle. I can go to bars and clubs with my friends finally. So, with my inauguration into err..alcoholic-manhood, ha....any suggestions on what my first drink at the bar shall be this evening? Im looking forward to drinking drinks that taste GOOD, ha Im tired of cheap aristocrat vodka.

shot of tequlia :)

Whatever you drink and do have a good time and a lot of fun, however do not get caught up in this stupid game of 21 shots in an hour. When I was 21 we did it with beer which is if you think about is not that bad, however the kids today are doing it with liquor which is pretty stupid.

Be safe enjoy and whatever you do don't drive.

A good drink is an Orange Stoli Collins with a splash of sprite :)

Archived