Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm 21, Finally!!!! (Asking 4 Alcohol/Bar Tips)

footballhenry

Red Bull actually causes you to crash if you keep drinking it. One or two jager bombs at the beginning of the night are okay, but drink too much and you crash like a rock.

That is not true. What Red Bull does is will keep you awake long after your body should be out. The problem with doing a lot of redbull drinks is your buddy stays awake a lot longer then it should, so when you should be passed out, you are still awake and taking in more alchohol, which is not healthy for your body.

That is not true. What Red Bull does is will keep you awake long after your body should be out. The problem with doing a lot of redbull drinks is your buddy stays awake a lot longer then it should, so when you should be passed out, you are still awake and taking in more alchohol, which is not healthy for your body.

Redbull is bad ****. It causes heartburn, tooth decay, oral lesions, geographic tongue and a mild to severe crash. If you want to be up and drunk just do some cocaine its probably less harmful then redbull.

This thread brings me back to the day when I could buy beer at 18 in the state of Virginia. Yes, that was a while ago, but places like Dart Drug didn't care who they sold it too.

you were in the unfortunate age group that was affected by the raise to 21.

A couple years older and you'd have been "grandfathered in". at 16 I had a duplicate copy of my friends brothers DL and was buying liqour at the VA ABC (law was 18 at that time). The liqour law in DC remained 18 till the mid

80's. ah...the good old days when DUI's were rare, nowdays if you gargle with listerine and drive, it's against the law :doh:

Archived