Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this adultery?

Brave

I don't understand why you quoted me.

Its because I'm out to get you.

well, then, i guess that gives the dick a free pass to be a hard ass. :)

I think you just like saying 'dick' and 'ass' in the same sentence :)

well, then, i guess that gives the dick a free pass to be a hard ass. :)

Thank you for not placing the word "hard" before dick and continuing the sentence. Hey, do we even HAVE a profanity filter on this pile of junk. I'm making a formal complaint.

:laugh: Man some of you let some things get under your skin way too easy on this board.

Chuck, you take care buddy. You're the best one to know how to handle this and I'm betting you handle things just fine. Take care buddy. You're in the prayers. :)

Do we have to have some crazy ass 40 page thread every May?

Anyone remember Sarge's "Hey Canada" in May of 2004?

Every Mod was in on that one

And btw for Brave, good luck with what you choose. I myself have never dealt with this, but in the end make sure you have your dignity

My best friend was 5-10, 250 or so. A high school football player. He and his dad got into it once in front of me and his dad started laughing. He held his hand on his pocket and said, "As long as I have this wallet and THAT bat, you're still going to listen to me." The father was like 5-2. It was very funny, mostly because I laughed, making my friend laugh :). But, the moral of the story is, there are always bats :).
There are always knives and guns if that doesnt work!!!

Dude, you aint even the king's jockstrap.

Frankly I think you have forgoten that we are talking about a real person in a dificult situation. If you want to amuse yourself please find another thread.

Hey buddy, Im did serious about what I said. By the way my real name is The King.

Art, I want to tell you that your posts were one of the things that first atracted me to this board. But today, yours are some of the worst I have ever seen. Have a good night, and enjoy your life in cave man world.

Archived