Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

Well, RIP Who Del - he was definitely fun to have around, but I don't think he would've been able to last that much longer posting like that anyways.

He was given several pretty clear warnings from TK and crossed the line several times. Reading that thread really was kind of surreal, because it was hard to believe that Who Del wouldn't back down. But if that's how he was going to respond, I guess that's how it had to happen.

Oh well, we all know the mods and several vets are serious about cleaning up some of the mess that came in with the merger here

Those of us still around, lets pull our weight to contribute to this community the way it was designed to be

Changed your mind about being a mod, huh? :laugh:

Listen to SHF. The mods didn't beef up for nothing. This comes from the top. There's no doubt gonna be more folks that will need a new pastime soon.

That is why they went Jumbo :D

(sorry you left it open)

For what it's worth, which is usually very little, I'm no Who Del fan, but TK made himself look bad when he cursed right back at him. The "whatever curse word" Who Del dropped on TK was probably the only thing I felt he should be banned for (2,000th post thread I guess technically isn't ban worthy, I'm guessing), and it was probably warranted that he got banned, but I think the mods are supposed to set an example of a good poster. When TK f-bombed him right back, I think that was wrong, especially when he's banning Who Del for that very offense.

I like TK and Who Del, but both were wrong. One has the chance to admit it here, and one doesn't. I wonder if the one with the opportunity will?

Whoever thinks TK was right is wrong. Plain and simple. None of you will admit that. TK committed the first slight against Who Del when he got on him for "spamming" the board. Is it Who Del's fault that the first two threads were created about him? I don't think so. Some of you need to recheck yourselves.

Whoever thinks TK was right is wrong. Plain and simple. None of you will admit that. TK committed the first slight against Who Del when he got on him for "spamming" the board. Is it Who Del's fault that the first two threads were created about him? I don't think so. Some of you need to recheck yourselves.

How is it going who del? Its not gonna be real hard for the mods to figure out its you here

In case it hasn't gotten through your head, it wasn't just from those 3 threads. Its an accumulation of things you have done the past 2 months. I.E bombard this board with lots of words, but little content

We don't play like that here

Gee, and who could you be?

:laugh: Man, who del, get the f*ck outta here! :laugh:

You can't put him in the bleedblue category, no one has ever been able to make it that far :laugh: Didn't blue hit 500 in one week :notworthy

WD tried though. He was up to 57 posts per day (not including his 5 month absence)

Todd..

I like TK and Who Del, but both were wrong. One has the chance to admit it here, and one doesn't. I wonder if the one with the opportunity will?

Did you see what all happened?

Have you been here the past month. WD was banned for more than just an f bomb.

TK could have said more than what he did say and it would have been alright.

Well you sneaky little devil! :evil:

For what it's worth, which is usually very little, I'm no Who Del fan, but TK made himself look bad when he cursed right back at him. The "whatever curse word" Who Del dropped on TK was probably the only thing I felt he should be banned for (2,000th post thread I guess technically isn't ban worthy, I'm guessing), and it was probably warranted that he got banned, but I think the mods are supposed to set an example of a good poster. When TK f-bombed him right back, I think that was wrong, especially when he's banning Who Del for that very offense.

I don't think Mods have to hold themselves to a higher standard in situations like that.

Creating a new account just to post this is pretty bad. I think a lot of people here also aren't exempting TK, either. They both handled the situation in the worst possible way... and the outcome was predictable given their respective statuses.

Hmm that ? just throws me off completely, I'm just gonna have to start calling this man the riddler

Archived