Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

It was a nice run while it lasted, but alas, you are gone from this wonderful site.

at the risk of getting myself banned, i'm posting this memorial to you.

its a shame things ended this way, but i gues TK was having "one of those days." at least i have this avatar to remember you by.

so long, and good luck, buddy!

The other thread got closed right before I could post my summary of what happened for people...oh well...lol

They can just read it now, I'm not risking pissing anyone off.

See you around, Who Del. I don't know what happened tonight, even though I was there, so to speak...but I'll miss your wit and prolific posting.

Good luck, wherever you go now. Maybe some day they'll let you back, if you want to be.

:doh: The dude's an eagles fan, told TK to essantially kiss his ass and called us a bunch of b*tches when some of us spoke up about his child-like As* showing. The only thing shocking me more then this thread right here is the fact so few of you saw it coming. :doh:

whatever, there's always the packers forums :shudder:. i'll miss the debates we had here, but i'll stick with my man, who del.

What, we're ya'll going out or something? :doh: Go back to the packer board if you're really that depressed about all this. Here at Extremeskins, we don't take sh*t from any fan of any team. Deal with it.

yeah, well, what happens happens. if you noticed, it was TK who started the fight. he took a few cheap shots a Who del, and hid behind his mod status. that's classless.

What the heck, I might as well put my neck out there too, I didn't like the way it ended. But Who Del shouldn't have exploded like that, no matter how wierd TK was acting.

yeah, well, what happens happens. if you noticed, it was TK who started the fight. he took a few cheap shots a Who del, and hid behind his mod status. that's classless.

wait a minute. You started the thread, didn't you? And this one as well?

"Classless?" You were saying?

*anyway... this all seems like a joke, anyways.

Archived