Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

What the heck, I might as well put my neck out there too, I didn't like the way it ended. But Who Del shouldn't have exploded like that, no matter how wierd TK was acting.

Bingo!!

Even if TK went overboard, the bottom line is you do not curse at the mods, they already put up with enough crap, respect them like you would anyone else. Remember they have to deal with all of us, we only have to deal with who we want, there is a difference.

wait a minute. You started the thread, didn't you? And this one as well?

"Classless?" You were saying?

*anyway... this all seems like a joke, anyways.

i started that first thread as a joke, and i guess it was taken a little harshly. but after what TK did to Who Del, i wasn't gonna just leave it at that. i've always been a person of principles over consequences. i stand for what i believe is right. back in elementry school, i got sent to the principals office a few times for standing up against teachers who would exercise powers they didn't have. i knew i would get in trouble, but as it has been so well put, "the good of the many outweighs the good of the one."

Did pokerpacker forget to take his meds?

Seriously... this has to be a joke... very out of character for him.

Also, thread isn't closed yet.

I'm calling BS on the entire thing. :2cents:

From the other thread:

I got money says they're pm'ing each other and they're really ****ing with us.

i started that first thread as a joke, and i guess it was taken a little harshly. but after what TK did to Who Del, i wasn't gonna just leave it at that. i've always been a person of principles over consequences. i stand for what i believe is right. back in elementry school, i got sent to the principals office a few times for standing up against teachers who would exercise powers they didn't have. i knew i would get in trouble, but as it has been so well put, "the good of the many outweighs the good of the one."

Standing up against internet mods helps no one. You're just asking to be banned at this point... not that I at all support the banning of Who Del.

Even if TK went overboard, the bottom line is you do not curse at the mods, they already put up with enough crap, respect them like you would anyone else. Remember they have to deal with all of us, we only have to deal with who we want, there is a difference.

I know, Who Del deserved to get booted for that, but it doesn't make this any more pleasent and it doesn't excuse TK for starting things either, though I can't blame him for the way that Who Del reacted. Unless it was a big joke... :whoknows:

Seriously, I just read all that crap

Whodel was at BleedBlue level with the amount of posts he made as far as I was concerned. Way too many words, without saying much at all

We all know this place has no room for that here

And Poker, what on earth are you trying to do? Why waste principle on a message baord mod?

Ah to be 16 again with really nothing to do but dick around on the internet and try and act bigger then those who work hard to maintain a solid community here

i just checked out who's online, and TK's not even on anymore. i was wondering why i'm still here.

That's right. TK's gone. I've been her and am still here. I've been telling the cowpie fans they need to cinch it up around here as fans from other teams and they didn't believe me. The same goes for just general dipsticks.

Wanna guess what edge you're teetering on?

Ya'll need to read the thread again. TK asked Who Del how long he was going to keep being an attention whore and Who Del gave the wrong answer. One thing lead to another, and everybody's favorite 5 year old girl showed his true colors. The dude called us b*tches, what the hell are ya'll defending him for?!

Seriously, I just read all that crap

Whodel was at BleedBlue level with the amount of posts he made as far as I was concerned. Way too many words, without saying much at all

We all know this place has no room for that here

And Poker, what on earth are you trying to do? Why waste principle on a message baord mod?

Ah to be 16 again with really nothing to do but dick around on the internet and try and act bigger then those who work hard to maintain a solid community here

You can't put him in the bleedblue category, no one has ever been able to make it that far :laugh: Didn't blue hit 500 in one week :notworthy

Archived