Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

?

NOT even funny bird brain. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

I can't believe no one can see right through what you did. Completely unfair and uncalled for. Who Del did nothing to deserve what you gave him.

I can only hope that his reputation isn't tainted in the eyes of some of the posters here. He was a good guy.

Although, if ? is Who Del (who else would it be, I guess), you're losing more and more in my eyes. Pretty immature way to get involved again.

I was thinking Poker Packer, he logged out a little while back and hasn't been on since.

But if TK has proof that it's Who Del, nevermind...

Whoever thinks TK was right is wrong. Plain and simple. None of you will admit that. TK committed the first slight against Who Del when he got on him for "spamming" the board. Is it Who Del's fault that the first two threads were created about him? I don't think so. Some of you need to recheck yourselves.

Even if he was wrong for "getting on him" that doesn't come with any consequences. He was telling Who Del that he did something wrong, and that didn't come with a ban or a suspension. Posters criticize each other all the time without it amounting to anything.

Who Del could've simply said that he didn't start the first two threads, and we could've been done with it. The first couple of back-and-forths seemed more like jokes than anything else.

I think Who Del crossed the line when he told TK that he should be taken off the "mod squad." Then in the next post we get the *******. Before that, everything was in more vague and general terms and actually kind of funny. Weird how it turned so fast - Who Del seemed like such a lighthearted guy before all that.

...Oh, and I blame Bush for all this because he told us that we should all shoot from the hip and do whatever we feel is right rather than using diplomacy and trying to get along with others ... a lot of good that did Who Del.

I can't believe no one can see right through what you did. Completely unfair and uncalled for. Who Del did nothing to deserve what you gave him.

I can only hope that his reputation isn't tainted in the eyes of some of the posters here. He was a good guy.

before i hit the sack... how the hell would you know if he was a good guy?

EDIT: just saw he ain't on anymore. back to sleep

Although, if ? is Who Del (who else would it be, I guess), you're losing more and more in my eyes. Pretty immature way to get involved again.

i think it is poker, who knows but it is a losing battle

Who Del take it from someone that has history here if you ever want a chance to get back on this site take your medicine and use this break to think about what you want and speak to those in private that you need to. Maybe one day you will understand.

And for those of you that want to question things, perhaps you'd be better off if you had all of the facts before passing judgement.

Provide all the facts to the teeming, hungry masses then. None of us have anything better to do than follow internet drama at the moment, evidently...

...well, atleast its more interesting than watching Survivor.

Even if he was wrong for "getting on him" that doesn't come with any consequences. He was telling Who Del that he did something wrong, and that didn't come with a ban or a suspension. Posters criticize each other all the time without it amounting to anything.

Who Del could've simply said that he didn't start the first two threads, and we could've been done with it. The first couple of back-and-forths seemed more like jokes than anything else.

I think Who Del crossed the line when he told TK that he should be taken off the "mod squad." Then in the next post we get the *******. Before that, everything was in more vague and general terms and actually kind of funny. Weird how it turned so fast - Who Del seemed like such a lighthearted guy before all that.

...Oh, and I blame Bush for all this because he told us that we should all shoot from the hip and do whatever we feel is right rather than using diplomacy and trying to get along with others ... a lot of good that did Who Del.

Here is where it got ugly as far as we know.

"From TK

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Del

I wasn't the one who started the first two threads. Not my fault you and the other members have some sort of mysterious love for me.

Im nothing but a fine addition to this website. You and everyone else know it.

HATERS!

Maybe not, but your posts read like a Seinfeld rerun. A whole buncha nothing. Except Seinfeld is funny.

We can actually make fine additions to the board buy subtraction."

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2399774&postcount=119

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151541&page=8&pp=15

Provide all the facts to the teeming, hungry masses then. None of us have anything better to do than follow internet drama at the moment, evidently...

...well, atleast its more interesting than watching Survivor.

Then change the channel if you don't like Survivor. Duh.

FYI They're called PM's which is short for PRIVATE Messages for a reason.

Here is where it got ugly as far as we know.

"From TK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Del

I wasn't the one who started the first two threads. Not my fault you and the other members have some sort of mysterious love for me.

Im nothing but a fine addition to this website. You and everyone else know it.

HATERS!

Maybe not, but your posts read like a Seinfeld rerun. A whole buncha nothing. Except Seinfeld is funny.

We can actually make fine additions to the board buy subtraction."

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2399774&postcount=119

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151541&page=8&pp=15

That's not where it got ugly. That's all fine and dandy.

WD's next couple posts are what started it all...

(hence everyone telling him he ****ed up)

Then change the channel if you don't like Survivor. Duh.

FYI They're called PM's which is short for PRIVATE Messages for a reason.

Gotcha. Again, this is sort of my area of expertise (getting banned) so you can't blame my latent curiosity. Going strictly on what the public has access to, the whole thing escalated needlessly and without real reason...

... for some reason I'm thinking the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" will be applicable if I try to delve into this subject too much beyond this post.

Edit/Footnote: Seriously, ? just shut up while you're still ahead.

And for those of you that want to question things, perhaps you'd be better off if you had all of the facts before passing judgement.
well i just read everything that happned in all the other threads and i would say that TK is perfectly within his limits here. i leave for a few days and look at the mess i return to;)

Archived