Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

quite the fun little yarn. After finishing my most recent book early i've been having trouble falling asleep tonight, and this was a great filler. Although now my adrenaline has pumped a little b/c i'm upset I was duped!

Fun stuff though, congrats Who Del on 2000! But i must know, who approached who with the idea for the joke??

EDIT to clarify my last sentence!

The ? account had me confused.

It wasn't banned, and came about fast. It also had me questioning the mods competence(no offense) as the account being Who Del's dupe could've easily been deciphered by comparing IPs.

Probably a good thing I hardly ever post in anger, as my knee jerk response probably would've ended my time here pretty fast. :D Good times.

as the account being Who Del's dupe could've easily been deciphered by comparing IPs.

Yeah that confused me too, because TK seemed convinced that it was Who Del and I didn't see how he could have done it without help or them knowing and letting him.

The best part is that he (Who Del) kept telling me that he couldn't even read the forums (which didn't seem possible, but I wasn't sure what to believe) and he was reading it all the whole time, while I and the at least one other guy was filling him in about stuff that he already knew. He must have been laughing his ass off the whole time...I know I would have been. :laugh:

Man, reading back through this thread, is cracking me up. Now, I'm seeing hidden meanings and stuff everywhere. LOL

Oh, and we should have listened to Zoony, he kept insisting it was a joke. :)

Rincewind said so too, but got reeled in near the end.

Man, reading back through this thread, is cracking me up. Now, I'm seeing hidden meanings and stuff everywhere. LOL

Oh, and we should have listened to Zoony, he kept insisting it was a joke. :)

Rincewind said so too, but got reeled in near the end.

Your right, it is a lot more fun to read it back and knowing the end result, the best part is the reactions they get. People choosing sides, and getting on each other, it is funny.

well, who del is the victim in the end. all this time on this thread, he neglected his girlfriend. rince's mom called me up, and we had a 3way :hump:.

seriously, i can't belive i missed this one. i was in bed early last night. good joke, but no way this can go down as the best april fools joke. 3 days too late.

I didn't comment, as I had a feeling something was up. Who Del is too much of a brown-noser to mouth off to TK like that...;) Plus, TK isn't all confrontational like that...both were way out of character. If TK was really like that, there'd be a lot less people on this site. :)

And something wasn't right about Jumbo's comments...I know he has to support the elder mods, but they seemed a little forced.

But what I really want to know is if that thread about Who Del being crabby or whatever because of his heart medication was all part of the ruse, or if dude really has a heart condition. Because that would be effed up if dude was lying about a heart condition all this time!! :laugh:

I didn't comment, as I had a feeling something was up. Who Del is too much of a brown-noser to mouth off to TK like that...;) Plus, TK isn't all confrontational like that...both were way out of character. If TK was really like that, there'd be a lot less people on this site. :)

And something wasn't right about Jumbo's comments...I know he has to support the elder mods, but they seemed a little forced.

But what I really want to know is if that thread about Who Del being crabby or whatever because of his heart medication was all part of the ruse, or if dude really has a heart condition. Because that would be effed up if dude was lying about a heart condition all this time!! :laugh:

I can't imagine he would make something of the sort up. Especially with a message board as his motive?

And I am now just realizing that you guys pulled a prank.

I thought the whole thing was strange, but it never occured to me it wouldn't be real. Who Del has always been a nice guy, on the brunt of most of our jokes, and taking it like a good sport. TK is a moderator and does his job wonderfully. Both of these characteristics were utterly obliviated in Who Del's ban thread.

Well executed...both of you. Bird boi.

I don't see where Who Del did anything wrong.. Looks like TK was having a bad day.. Came into a thread pretty much deticated to Who Del and gave him crap about spamming in threads he didn't even create. And Who Del defended himself. If your going to be a bully eventually someone is going to hit back *shrug*.

Guess we need a mod mood meter somewhere on the forums to let us know we have to walk on eggshells.

Oh well.. See ya Who Del, have fun where ever.

I don't see where Who Del did anything wrong.. Looks like TK was having a bad day.. Came into a thread pretty much deticated to Who Del and gave him crap about spamming in threads he didn't even create. And Who Del defended himself. If your going to be a bully eventually someone is going to hit back *shrug*.

Guess we need a mod mood meter somewhere on the forums to let us know we have to walk on eggshells.

Pssst, read the whole thread

In particular around page 11

somebody didn't read the thread....:laugh:

Archived