Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

Nicely played! Of course you had to pick the only day that I work late so I missed the whole thing! :doh:

Sadly, I just read the original 11 page closed thread and all the pages to this thread just to get caught up with everything. Now that my eyes are burning and my head is inches away from the keyboard, I think now is a good time to get to bed.

So is Jumbo. ;)

Ok, now here's the thing.

I note that everyone found it so hard to believe that TK (The Amercian Psycho of the mods) would so agressively drop the hammer on a known miscreant...but everyone seemed to find nothing out of place about The Ever Reasonable And Always Judicious Jumbo being ready to begin gleefully laying about with a Banning-Scythe From Hell and a dump truck full of body bags.

And now it's going to be implied that someone whose double-helix is interlocking bands of Burgandy & Gold could produce semen genetically mutated to the point of producing green-feathered SB-choking offspring?

I am terribly misrepresented....

I think this is hilarious that it keeps on going...here's to doing my part on keeping it at the top of page one!

Ok, now here's the thing.

I note that everyone found it so hard to believe that TK (The Amercian Psycho of the mods) would so agressively drop the hammer on a known miscreant...but everyone seemed to find nothing out of place about The Ever Reasonable And Always Judicious Jumbo being ready to begin gleefully laying about with a Banning-Scythe From Hell and a dump truck full of body bags.

And now it's going to be implied that someone whose double-helix is interlocking bands of Burgandy & Gold could produce semen genetically mutated to the point of producing green-feathered SB-choking offspring?

I am terribly misrepresented....

This was so well written, it made me shed a tear! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived