Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

:doh:

Millenia from now, future archeologists from one of Old Mother Earth's far-flung interstellar colonies will be shifting through ruins, looking for artifacts that reveal the nature of life when it flourished on their planet of origin...and they shall find amidst the rubble the pwnage in "RIP Who Del" continuing unaltered by decay and deterioration...

Millenia from now, future archeologists from one of Old Mother Earth's far-flung interstellar colonies will be shifting through ruins, looking for artifacts that reveal the nature of life when it flourished on their planet of origin...and they shall find amidst the rubble the pwnage in "RIP Who Del" continuing unaltered by decay and deterioration...

I have to second that notion, it's like an evolution study on a micro-scale, this thread transforms itself into yet another hillarious spewing of pwn3ge for the world to see years after it has already been presumed dead. . .the Coelacanth of threads I tell ya :laugh:

Ok, now here's the thing.

I note that everyone found it so hard to believe that TK (The Amercian Psycho of the mods) would so agressively drop the hammer on a known miscreant...but everyone seemed to find nothing out of place about The Ever Reasonable And Always Judicious Jumbo being ready to begin gleefully laying about with a Banning-Scythe From Hell and a dump truck full of body bags.

And now it's going to be implied that someone whose double-helix is interlocking bands of Burgandy & Gold could produce semen genetically mutated to the point of producing green-feathered SB-choking offspring?

I am terribly misrepresented....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Jumbo, that's one of hell of a post right there. Absolute classic.

I got about three words into this response by Jumbo and started :laugh:. Good one!

I don't. Because when they arrive at ES tomorrow. They're in for a RUDE awakening.

BWAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

:evil:

nah its all good, two of us did post that it seemed like an april fools joke on april 4th or 5th whenever it was

glad it is all good you seem to be a good poster

Ok, now here's the thing.

I note that everyone found it so hard to believe that TK (The Amercian Psycho of the mods) would so agressively drop the hammer on a known miscreant...but everyone seemed to find nothing out of place about The Ever Reasonable And Always Judicious Jumbo being ready to begin gleefully laying about with a Banning-Scythe From Hell and a dump truck full of body bags.

And now it's going to be implied that someone whose double-helix is interlocking bands of Burgandy & Gold could produce semen genetically mutated to the point of producing green-feathered SB-choking offspring?

I am terribly misrepresented....

Welcome to the darkside ;)

Jumbo couldn't be my dad. My dad isn't smart enough to write that. :shutup:

Sorry Pops. :halo:

I'm going with twenty-eight, afterall he knew you drove a miata. Plus, with the way you two bicker - being related would explain all of that.

I'm going with twenty-eight, afterall he knew you drove a miata. Plus, with the way you two bicker - being related would explain all of that.

Yeah, I've been wondering about Twenty-Eight :) , not sure how old he is though or where he lives. (I already eliminated a ton of other people from the possible list by location and/or age, the other day:), by checking out a lot of profiles)

Yeah, I've been wondering about Twenty-Eight :) , not sure how old he is though or where he lives. (I already eliminated a ton of other people from the possible list by location and/or age, the other day:), by checking out a lot of profiles)

The age/location thing was another reason i chose him. :cheers:

The age/location thing was another reason i chose him. :cheers:

Sorry fellas...I think this may eliminate twnety-eight from your search for Who Del's daddy!

:cry: I HATE YOU!!! I only work 2-3 days a week at the moment. I'm a full-time student. I ****ing hate this office job, I'm just going to go back to waiting tables. I'll just wait til they fire me for spending 5 hours on ES!

From the Random Thought thread

Sorry fellas...I think this may eliminate twnety-eight from your search for Who Del's daddy!

From the Random Thought thread

Crap! LOL, I remembered reading that, and then eliminating someone off the list from that, but I thought it was someone else.

:mad:

Darn...the search goes on. ;)

Archived