Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Who Del

PokerPacker

:whew: I have to admit you had me sweating. Although I am VERY gullible.

I was cursing myself for not being on here that night b/c I would have liked to vote to keep Who Del, and stick up for him. Good thing I read on.

Oh, and BTW, I think Who Del's Daddy is Andyman. (insert Twilight Zone music here)

Anyman! Now that's a new idea...lol.

Hmmmm... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Where is Who Del? Is he ok? What happened?

Oh well. Honestly, I thought the guy was nothing but an attention whore. Posting in almost every thread. He was up to like 56 posts a day. As far as I'm concerned good riddance to that ungrateful Eagles ****.

dude you are SOOO right that who del sucks! i hate how he is always posting everywhere and contributing to conversation, UGHHHH

Oh well. Honestly, I thought the guy was nothing but an attention whore. Posting in almost every thread. He was up to like 56 posts a day. As far as I'm concerned good riddance to that ungrateful Eagles ****.

Wow, this thread is trying to rise from the dead. (it may not get far though... :paranoid: ) :)

Oh yeah and I can't stand Who Deli...they always mess up the orders. :doh:

;)

Tru Dat :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

• 2 months later...
You just watch. Some poor fool is going to read a few posts here & respond & get TKpw3nd. :)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WE MUST START A PETITION TO GET WHODEL UNBANNED!!!

Bet everybody thought I turned retarded for a second....check that, more retarded.

Its 2:30 am what else am I going to do?

Archived