Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El 6 year deal done He is a skin (mega-merged with new ESPN info)

RDSKNfaithfull

Updated: March 12, 2006, 3:41 PM ET

Redskins add Randle El to receiving corps

ESPN.com news services

Former Steelers wide receiver Antwaan Randle El has agreed to a six-year deal with the Washington Redskins, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com's Michael Smith.

Randle El turned down a six-year, $18 million offer from the Bears that included $8 million to sign.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2365504

THE WORLD IS OURS!!!!

Thanks for the link!!! Looking at the link and watching ESPN on TV at the same time... Read the link and saw it on ESPN at the same time!!!

Hail Yes!!!

I can't believe how quick everybody is... I've been on board all night and day (just like everyone else)

I see the thread, click on it, and a zillion people have already responded with posts!!! Unfriggin' believeable!!!

Hail to the REDSKINS organization!!!

haha went out for 20 minutes..... WOO HOO....welcome randle el..... not trying to be ****y or anything but if i were any of the teams that played us last year.... they know that WR reciever threat is just going to be downright hard to stop...... there covered........COOLEY IN THE FLAT....hahhahaha damn id say it was an awesome day to bleed burgundy n gold but there all awesome.....WOOOOO

Archived