Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El 6 year deal done He is a skin (mega-merged with new ESPN info)

RDSKNfaithfull

Unless we are packaging someone or designating A R E as our third string QB I too think this is a stupid move.

Too much money on skill players not enough on guys in the trenches.

Normally I would always be inclined to think this way, but with Samuels, Jansen, Dockery, Rabach, and Thomas, I'm confident in our O-line, as far as trhe depth, Ndukwe will be starter-quality by the end of next season, and he could fill in at G the way he is now. Plus, there's probably no better O-line coach out there than Buges, so he'll make sure that Molinaro is ready to step up at T if we need him, too.

On the D-line, with the way G-Williams has worked wonders, it makes me believe that we don't need stars there, plus if we can sign Andre Carter, we'll be set as far as the lines go. I'm fairly excited about our O for next year

no doubt - I just went for a soak in the hot tub.... over worked out last night trying to get rid of the waiting stresses... come back and BOOM!

amazing... just amazing...

all the doubters... just go to the cowboys forum and laugh your butt off at their panic and realize just how good a move this may have been...

Good thing I have some work to do around the house - maybe we'll sign Carter or Archuleta while I am working....

I bet that contract is backloaded like all get out... don't worry about it - the capologists have been good so far and the cap goes up 7-8 mil the next year... probably about the same after that... RELAX folks - we can pick up cheap depth in the draft in the later rounds (another reason we can afford this)

"What's amazing is how amazed we are every year that they do this.

You might figure that after 5 years of Cowboy fans spelling out the Redskins salary cap doom, and every year it doesn't happen...that maybe we would all just STFU and leave the cap to the professionals."

Good advice from the Cowboy fan.

You'd think Eagle fans (Hmmmm....Pocono/Westbrook) might learn something here to.

Archived