Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El 6 year deal done He is a skin (mega-merged with new ESPN info)

RDSKNfaithfull

How are we going to be able to afford a good LB, pass rushing DE, and OL depth?

How are we going to deal with players on our team like Portis and Moss, who will demand nearly 10 million a year contracts when they come up for free agency by this standard.

We are letting the players/agents get what they want from us. I truly believed Gibbs would set the tone here and say take it or leave it.

now this is a good gripe... i was thinking the same thing myself... we really need a pass rusher- maybe out of the draft- maybe tapp (de from VT) will still be around in the 2nd. I think there are a lot options at the LB position, but OL is a concern, so too is the TE spot with the loss of R. Royal

I like the way we grab the young players who are just coming into their own and show how much faith we have with the nice signing bouns.

What makes some of you think we aren't going to address the defense?

Just Remember Vanilla Ice Cream goes well with humble pie

I'm sorry, I'm still reading your posts about our inevitable 2006 cap hell.

That's good. I must say I can't recall anything you've ever posted. Try rereading the posts and when you get to the part about they'll be OK if there is a CBA extension.....go check your local newspapers and you'll find there was an extension of the CBA...you'll find I was right....BTW.....cool name Zen-like.

I like the way we grab the young players who are just coming into their own and show how much faith we have with the nice signing bouns.

What makes some of you think we aren't going to address the defense?

Just Remember Vanilla Ice Cream goes well with humble pie

Thank You Navy Dave! You said it perfectly....I mean people lighten up we have seriously upgraded the Wide-out corps this weekend...we will take care of the "D"...have a little bit of faith that Coach Gibbs & Co. know what they are doing.

All this worrying & crying about the "D" is almost making me long for last weekend when we had all the crap about the CBA.

People are really not getting it. Saying things like "30 million for a 3rd receiver" proves you just don't get it.

Who says he's going to be a #3 receiver all the time? Ever think they may use the receivers in situational settings? Who's to say that Moss will even be on the field every play? None of us. None of us have any idea whatsoever. Let's not post such definitive things until we know for sure. It's cool to speculate, but don't do it in such a know-it-all manner. Think things through when you post. Please.

the people who do not like the Randel EL deal are the people that drive use Honda accords and think driving a BMW is insane.

What do u expect Randel EL was worth? If Robert Royal was worth 2 million a yr.

I could see a 6 year, $25M deal, but the $31M seems very high. And if THAT'S for our #3, then what will we be paying Lloyd? I believe that we need A #2 receiver, not two of them.

Oh well. Here's to hoping that it works out. Now when are we going to resign Ryan Clark?

People are really not getting it. Saying things like "30 million for a 3rd receiver" proves you just don't get it.

Who says he's going to be a #3 receiver all the time? Ever think they may use the receivers in situational settings? Who's to say that Moss will even be on the field every play? None of us. None of us have any idea whatsoever. Let's not post such definitive things until we know for sure. It's cool to speculate, but don't do it in such a know-it-all manner. Think things through when you post. Please.

I agree KDawg..and can you please remove that Kermit photo..it's a little creepy for a grown man. :logo:

Who says he's going to be a #3 receiver all the time? Ever think they may use the receivers in situational settings?

Exactly. Being a "starter" means exactly one thing, you line up for the first play of the game. After that it's anyone's ballgame. I could see us in a two WR set with Santana and Patten or Randel El and Lloyd it doesn't matter. I'm sure the coaching staff has a plan about how they are going to use these guys.

Randel El is a Honda. A 10 million signing bonus for a 3rd wr/punt returner is ridiculously stupid. The Redskins never fail to amaze me, at how foolishly they will throw money away.

I feel bad for Eagles fans. Such a good run and no super bowls to show for it. SORRY. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. SKINS 3 SUPER BOWLS, EAGLES 0. And Skins are better then the Eagles again.

Randel El is a Honda. A 10 million signing bonus for a 3rd wr/punt returner is ridiculously stupid. The Redskins never fail to amaze me, at how foolishly they will throw money away.

And The Eagles never fail to amze me that they'd rather sit on their money instead of putting it towards improving their team.

Looks like you guys are the front runners to winning the cheapskate award again.

I feel bad for Eagles fans. Such a good run and no super bowls to show for it. SORRY. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. SKINS 3 SUPER BOWLS, EAGLES 0. And Skins are better then the Eagles again.

Just ignore him. If he gets no attention he'll go away.

Just as stupid as it was for the eagles to draft the wide receiver in your screen name (Freddie "I'm scared of contact" Mitchell) he worked out pretty well for you guys huh?

Archived