Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El 6 year deal done He is a skin (mega-merged with new ESPN info)

RDSKNfaithfull

oK, i'll try a new post this time.

is there a source that can validate the signing of the Randle-El contract signing that isnt ESPN or the Post??

I need it to prove that he really is signed.

thanks!

read the other thread on that. It's on page one or 2. He's signed.

I think that source was ESPN or the Post though.

I need another to prove my point unfortunately.

The Mods don't know of any others either.

why would you need another source?

You may wanna try redskins.com or comcast tv.

why would you need another source?

You may wanna try redskins.com or comcast tv.

Redskins.com doesnt have anything and neither does Comcast.

I need another because Clayton Misreported the Bently/Iggles deal and doent have the same cred.

It's a little troubling that there isnt another source.

Redskins.com doesnt have anything and neither does Comcast.

I need another because Clayton Misreported the Bently/Iggles deal and doent have the same cred.

It's a little troubling that there isnt another source.

It's not troubling. You are simply troubled. ;)

Someone was watching Comcast, they said Randle El called in and was talking to Chick Hernandez about the signing. Is that good enough for you?

Redskins | More about Randle El contract

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:41:35 -0800

ESPN.com's Michael Smith reports Washington Redskins WR Antwaan Randle El's contract with the Redskins is actually a seven-year, $31 million deal that is voidable after the sixth year. It also included $11.5 million in bonuses.

from kffl.com

Redskins | More about Randle El contract

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:41:35 -0800

ESPN.com's Michael Smith reports Washington Redskins WR Antwaan Randle El's contract with the Redskins is actually a seven-year, $31 million deal that is voidable after the sixth year. It also included $11.5 million in bonuses.

from kffl.com

This isnt towards you ispecifically, but :doh:

it's from ESPN as source

This is a great move. I really cant see teams putting eight in the box next season. Teams were already starting to creep back last season. I suppose they will be completely in position this upcoming year.

This is a great move. I really cant see teams putting eight in the box next season. Teams were already starting to creep back last season. I suppose they will be completely in position this upcoming year.

Yes the Eagles then the Bucs and then the Seahawks were all starting to crowd the Box again when Our Passing Game went away :)

If the initial reports of the contracts are true, that's a little rich for Randel El. I just hope we're going to have enough resources to met our other needs. And I'm also a little conerned to see the numbers on Lloyd's next contract in light of these Randel El figures.

That being said, a trio of Moss-Randel El-Lloyd should be very fun to watch, and should give defensive coordinators fits next season.

Now lets get down to addressing the other side of the ball and sure up that defense.

That being said, the trio of Moss-Randel EL-Lloyd is not complete without Patten. You can`t forget about David Patten. I said he hasn`t proven himself "yet"-meaning his chance is coming. not that he is a bad player.

Archived