Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El 6 year deal done He is a skin (mega-merged with new ESPN info)

RDSKNfaithfull

All I want to know is where are all those Doom and Gloom posts now. I'm sure you remember some of these...

"We don't have any cap room to sign anyone"

"This team is run by Idiots"

"No way we get 2 WR's we will be lucky to get 1"

I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point.

The moral of this story is...

HAVE FAITH

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Holy cow. No I'm a little worried that we have TOO many guys on who will want the ball. I mean, Moss and Cooley both had 70+ catches last year, and Portis had 332 rushes. I wouldn't mind seeing Portis' numbers of carries drop, but I am worried that we won't be able to get these guys the touches that want. Lloyd and RE are #2 guys, but one of them is going to have to be a #3 guy, and that worries me. I don't want one of these guys griping about not getting enough touches.....and besides, Brunell isn't exactly a gunslinger. Let's hope this isn't another 2000....
Obviously the FO is doing this for a reason. From what I've heard, the 3 WR set is going to be a staple for the skins, in which case the difference between being a #2 and #3 is pretty meaningless as far as I can see.

Holy cow. No I'm a little worried that we have TOO many guys on who will want the ball. I mean, Moss and Cooley both had 70+ catches last year, and Portis had 332 rushes. I wouldn't mind seeing Portis' numbers of carries drop, but I am worried that we won't be able to get these guys the touches that want. Lloyd and RE are #2 guys, but one of them is going to have to be a #3 guy, and that worries me. I don't want one of these guys griping about not getting enough touches.....and besides, Brunell isn't exactly a gunslinger. Let's hope this isn't another 2000....

Young man, you have so much to learn about joe Gibbs.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

"What's amazing is how amazed we are every year that they do this.

You might figure that after 5 years of Cowboy fans spelling out the Redskins salary cap doom, and every year it doesn't happen...that maybe we would all just STFU and leave the cap to the professionals."

:laugh:

Archived