Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

You're asking if you can pass from the E lot to the F lot. I'm not sure if there's a block there or not...

Did a pass through the lots yesterday, seems no more 'clockwise only' flow and there are, in fact, blocks between E and F. No more good deal easy exit parking for late-ish tailgaters. Bummer, but it will still be fun!

Ok, thinking about purchasing these seats for the wife and I. (She's never been to a game) Is section 133 row 24 seats 1 and 2 good? I know they are behind the endzone don't mind that

Those are fine end zone seats. The goal post upright might annoy you on some plays but it does not really block the view. Enjoy the game!

Hey guys I just had a quick question. I purchased some club seats off of StubHub for the home opener and it said in the description, that I would have access to the "Tailgate Club Pavilion". I was at the Chiefs game a few years ago and I had access to the AAA tailgate, but I needed wristbands for that. I did not receive wristbands for this order.

So I guess my question is, what exactly is the Tailgate Club Pavilion? Is this different from the AAA tailgate where I needed wristbands? Is the "Tailgate Club Pavilion" in a different place than the AAA tailgate? Will I have access to the pre-game buffet? Just a little unsure, as I have never sat in the club before and don't know what to expect. I searched through this thread (including the OP), but couldn't find the answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hail

Kind of what I figure. No big deal, I just want to see the game!

Thanks for the info!

Sounds to me like the seller was confused. If all you have is club tickets, you will not have access to the tailgate club pavilion, which was the original name of what is now the AAA club pavilion. So no soup for you. Sorry.

General Admission is the seats that are not premium. The seats are assigned. The standing room is assigned. Please read the OP.

Where did you get your info about the club level SRO rows being assigned? I've been out there a few times and have just stood whereever, I never even looked at my ticket. Never had an issue of not finding plenty of room to stand at the rail, even at a Dallas game. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just curious if the ushers were enforcing this or not. I'm planning on having a big group at one of the games this year get club level SRO tix and I was telling them to go on stubhub to get them. I didn't think it mattered what row they had or even if they had East or West. I figured we would all be able to stand together if we got there early enough to find that much space. I thought the row numbers on the tickets were just a way for them to keep track of how many they sold.

Also, are you going to update the original post with the new upper level SRO decks? I do know those have exact rows and spot numbers assigned. I have pictures and additional info if you need it. I was down there for one of the tag days and went up and checked them out.

The Club level SRO's are assigned. The first game I used SRO, I was behind a bunch of people and I was not happy. There was no empty spot available at the rail. Fortunately people eventually moved.

If there is an empty spot, you can stand in it. But if you're standing in my assigned spot at the rail and I'm behind you, I'm going to ask you to move.

I will update the OP as the info comes in, but since I most likely will never go up there, it would help if somebody forwarded that to me. I'd imagine it's set up exactly like the club, though.

any free parking outside of the stadium grounds? my last spot i have been parking for the past 6 years is gone. i don't mind walking 2-3 miles. any ideas

If you don't mind staying 2 hrs after the event, you can park at the Morgan blvd or largo town center metro station for free. Otherwise its $25. There are several shopping centers within a three mile radius of the stadium. Thought would assume you run this risk of towing at the closer ones

If you don't mind staying 2 hrs after the event, you can park at the Morgan blvd or largo town center metro station for free. Otherwise its $25. There are several shopping centers within a three mile radius of the stadium. Thought would assume you run this risk of towing at the closer ones

I did that last year a couple of times at Largo. It was fine but i dont know if thats a good idea for the late games.

any free parking outside of the stadium grounds? my last spot i have been parking for the past 6 years is gone. i don't mind walking 2-3 miles. any ideas

I can't speak to the area surrounding fedex field, other than shopping centers. You run the risk of being towed. I did it once and was fine, but I have no idea how well they patrol those areas and tow cars.

My suggestion is just take metro. It's 1.5 miles to walk to the stadium, and you're paying to ride the metro, but the parking itself is free. You'll have to bring anything you want with you though, so tailgating isn't really an option.

The Club level SRO's are assigned. The first game I used SRO, I was behind a bunch of people and I was not happy. There was no empty spot available at the rail. Fortunately people eventually moved.

If there is an empty spot, you can stand in it. But if you're standing in my assigned spot at the rail and I'm behind you, I'm going to ask you to move.

I will update the OP as the info comes in, but since I most likely will never go up there, it would help if somebody forwarded that to me. I'd imagine it's set up exactly like the club, though.

Each spot in the upper deck standing is indeed marked and numbered below, both front and back. It appears they haven't sold the even (back) rows (off the rail), but who knows what they will do if the demand goes back up.

It has been a few years since I have been to a game. My standard arrival was to aim for NLT 2 hours prior to game time, using the 704 to Brightseat/Redskins route. Orange parking pass, make a left for the enforced clockwise flow into the lot and then mosey all the way over to the Arena drive side which (for me) allowed the most options for a (relatively) speedy exit. Will the most recent tailgating / parking rules still allow for this?

That is a great plan of attack. You will be good to go this season.

You're asking if you can pass from the E lot to the F lot. I'm not sure if there's a block there or not...
Did a pass through the lots yesterday, seems no more 'clockwise only' flow and there are, in fact, blocks between E and F. No more good deal easy exit parking for late-ish tailgaters. Bummer, but it will still be fun!

Perhaps it was different because you went on a day when there was no event at the Stadium, but for the Colts and Bucs preaseason games (and numerous regular season games in years past) I definitely entered the lots via Redskins Road and circled through clockwise through the E lots to the F lot and parked there. There are barriers between the E and F lots but there are breaks between them with plenty of space to drive your car through.

Why cant we afford a real statue?

That ugly statue of sammy baugh they have is soooo ugly. It looks like it was cheaply made with needles comming out of a white tin.

We seriously cant invest in a real artist and have a real statue done?

Totally agree, this is a disgrace to the legend:

100_redskins_1.jpg

But in case you hadn't noticed, everything at FedEx Field is ugly and the whiners on here complain about the Stadium nonstop.

Reminds me of what people used to say about a little place called RFK. Then the Skins won 3 Super Bowls and now we remember it as one of the greatest stadiums in NFL history. :)

If we win 3 Super Bowls while the team plays at FedEx, the same thing will happen.

Also, has anyone tried the standing room only tickets? For $35 thinking about giving them a try...
My brother bought a ST in SRO 412 (through my account) and through the preseason games he said he loves it. He is 21 though, so standing for 4 hours (with replacement refs, more like 5.5 hours!) isn't an issue. He said the sight-lines are good, and he is in the last row (even row, up against the barrier with a ledge to hold food and beverage). Said that some of the occupants were a bit rowdy and drunk, but that is to be expected with such cheap tickets. Security is stationed by each entrance, and he said they walk through often, telling people to stop banging aluminum bottles and to calm them down when they get outta hand. No fights through preseason.

Archived