Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

I did. I have 3 LL seats, and my brother wanted to get in on the UL SRO. So I purchased through My Account tab on Redskins.com. Final price of $329 after the "service fee". No shipping charges though, so at least they will ship with reg tix.

ok i will see if am able to purchase those tickets now. what row did you get?

• 1 month later...
Only the home sideline of the stadium has the overhang for the 200 section right? (obstructed view)

Not sure what your asking, but the 200's are mostly undercover from row 3 back all over the stadium with a few exceptions. The obstructed view additions are on the visitors side of the field. All home side seats are original seating.

Only the home sideline of the stadium has the overhang for the 200 section right? (obstructed view)

The obstructed views in the 200's are on the visitors side. I think that they start in the corners in both end-zones on the home side and wrap around the entire visitors side.

Hey guys just had a quick question. I wanted to purchase club seats for the Bengals game, and I notice that the tickets are in certain rows. I was just wondering if certain rows were better than others. I realize that Row 1 should offer the clearest view, but does say, Row 7, offer a great view as well. I've read that there are a lot of perks with these tickets, but I was just wondering how the views would be, in comparison to other seats in the stadium. Thanks in advance for helping me out!

So Row 19 would be a good get, but would other rows also offer great views? I've seen the views from this thread, as well as seatdata.com, and I just want to make sure that where I sit, meaning the row, won't have an impact on me enjoying the game. I got seats off of ASC for the Texans game a few years ago, and the guys next to me and my buddy, had the glass from the steps right in front of them. My seats were fine, but his were rough. Just wanted to make sure that my seats will be good before I buy them.

Thanks again for all of your help!

• 2 weeks later...

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2012/08/09/new-security-procedures-at-pbs/

Cincinnati.com is reporting new security procedures for Paul Brown Stadium that are being mandated by the NFL...so presumably this applies to FedEx Field.

No more pat downs and no more separate lines for males and females. Fans will now be scanned by wands. Fans will be required to hold keys, cell phones and other metal objects in their hands.

Again, I don't know if this applies to FedEx nor if the Skins might do a pat down in addition to the wand.

Bump. Mods I am not doing this to spam, but rather to encourage people to post here about changes to the Stadium with the Green B3 parking, new party decks and reduced capacity.

Let's all help Mark get this valuable resource up to date for 2012-2013!

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2012/08/09/new-security-procedures-at-pbs/

Cincinnati.com is reporting new security procedures for Paul Brown Stadium that are being mandated by the NFL...so presumably this applies to FedEx Field.

No more pat downs and no more separate lines for males and females. Fans will now be scanned by wands. Fans will be required to hold keys, cell phones and other metal objects in their hands.

Again, I don't know if this applies to FedEx nor if the Skins might do a pat down in addition to the wand.

I thought they already did that last year?

Bump. Mods I am not doing this to spam, but rather to encourage people to post here about changes to the Stadium with the Green B3 parking, new party decks and reduced capacity.

Let's all help Mark get this valuable resource up to date for 2012-2013!

What changed with Green B3 parking?

At least not for most of the games. I have a vague recollection they may have started using the wands at the last 1 or 2 home games....just don't remember for sure....

It "officially" started with the Eagles game... I remember joking that it was for their fans. But you didn't notice much of a difference due to the hightened protocol for the 9-11 game against the Giants.

I think they still gave you a quick pat down though and there were separate mens and womens lines... I don't remember 100% on that though.

I am trying to find some info on the new upper level standing room sections and how they are set up. Does anyone know if they follow the same logistics as the lower level end zone standing room areas? specifically the 2 rows per standing area set-up. I am buying some tickets and really would want to avoid standing behind someone instead of having a rail/ledge in front of me!

Thanks in advance! HTTR

---------- Post added August-16th-2012 at 02:05 PM ----------

Ok, so in case anyone has been looking for info regarding the upper level standing room areas, I just talked to the redskins TO and confirmed some things:

- Upper level SRO sections start at Row 9 ( This means that odd numbered rows would be more desirable as they would be the "front" row of each area)

- Two rows per standing area just like the lower level party decks ( Odd rows in the front and evens standing behind them)

Hope this is helpful to some fans.

Re: the wands, I think it depended on which entrance you used to get in. They had the wands at a few entrances towards the end of last year. If you did not go through an entrance with a wand, you were subjected to the usual thorough full body pat-down.

Re: B3 Parking, it started last year but with the Skins poor record and lower attendance it looked to me like it wasn't really enforced. I saw numerous people with Green B3 passes parking in the regular Green lots off Redskins Rd. and Arena Drive. I have a feeling that it may be more strictly enforced this year with the interest in RG3 likely causing an uptick in attendance. I am really hoping the reduced stadium capacity will help alleviate the parking issues that always seemed to arise whenever we hosted a NFC East team.

Of course, we won't know the answers for sure until 8/25.

Just to be clear on the SRO decks, there really are no lower level party decks. The SRO party decks are on the Club Level and the Upper Level.

I dont know if it's true or not, since the ticket office will sometimes give different answers depending on who you talk to. But when I talked to the TO they said that the SRO decks are labeled as 2 rows because the space of each deck takes up two regular rows of seats. They said that the tickets purchased are for the "front side".

I guess the back side of deck are for non SRO ticket holder just to come and hang out, though if you have a seat ticket I'm not sure why you would want to go and watch the game behind other people.

I dont know if it's true or not, since the ticket office will sometimes give different answers depending on who you talk to. .

It's true, I've been out to the stadium, there are no SRO party decks in the lower level. Just the Club Level and Upper Level.

I think a lot of the UL SRO people are going to use the tickets as a $29 cover charge to get in to the lower level end zone bars. There really won't be anything to stop this. The endzone bars are overcrowded as it is. This is going to make it worse.

I think a lot of the UL SRO people are going to use the tickets as a $29 cover charge to get in to the lower level end zone bars. There really won't be anything to stop this. The endzone bars are overcrowded as it is. This is going to make it worse.

I have talked to a few of my friends that have purchased them, and they plan on using them to see the game. If the season goes south and attendance goes down, they will no doubt look for no shows in the UL and just sit there.

I couldn't think of many worse places to watch the game besides a LL endzone bar. You would have a much better time hanging around outside the stadium, there are several groups of people who tailgate and then watch the game from their big screen TV's in the parking lot instead of going inside. Cheap beer and food. A few have really nice setups and do it every game.

The LL bars will always be a zoo if you go at the beginning of the game or halftime, but they are always less crowded if you go during a TV timeout.

Archived