Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

General rule of thumb on the ES classifieds is a max 20% mark-up. We are fans selling to fans, if you want the huge profit go ahead and list them on stub hub or ebay.

General rule of thumb also seems to be that sellers here are NOT doing their homework as they try to sell tickets. I was really surprised that there were still people here asking face value for tickets for the Cards game well into last week.

I would have LOVED to buy tickets from someone here, but it's really tough when they either aren't aware or are pretending to ignore the realities of the market. When Dream Seats and Loge are going for $80 on Stubhub it's hard to take an ad for $200 club seats on ES seriously.

General rule of thumb also seems to be that sellers here are NOT doing their homework as they try to sell tickets. I was really surprised that there were still people here asking face value for tickets for the Cards game well into last week.

I would have LOVED to buy tickets from someone here, but it's really tough when they either aren't aware or are pretending to ignore the realities of the market. When Dream Seats and Loge are going for $80 on Stubhub it's hard to take an ad for $200 club seats on ES seriously.

Everyone here is free to purchase and sell tickets where they please. If they were priced to high I'm sure they didn't sell, but that's a seller decision as to price point. They may be trying to get face and if they can't get face go themselves or give to friends.

Everyone here is free to purchase and sell tickets where they please. If they were priced to high I'm sure they didn't sell, but that's a seller decision as to price point. They may be trying to get face and if they can't get face go themselves or give to friends.

That's true...and I'm not trying to shine anyone on for having season tickets that seem to be worth less than ever, despite an obviously improving team. I go to tons of concerts and it sucks taking a bath on ducats when you've got something better and need to sell your old ones or can't make it for whatever reason.

I just wish the ES classifides were a viable option to ebay or stubhub, but until people start pricing their tickets more realistically I'll have to keep buying from ebay or stubhub.

The Cowboys game is difficult for sellers on ES.

For example, if an ES seller tried to get face for either of the two pre-season games, he'd be ignored by every buyer on ES. And yet, if he tried to get face for the Cardinals last week, he'd also be ignored by every buyer on ES. The ES classifieds definitely favors buyers.

The 20% price hike on regular season games is a compromise. It's not perfect, but it is what it is. If somebody has a better idea, we'd love to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Very helpful thread!! I think I read through over half of the pages...

So I am currently picking out some tickets, although, I see from the original post and some comments, that the 200 level seating can be bad if you catch a wrong row/seat.

Anyone have experience with section 202 row 5? Looks like from what has been said, the first 13 rows are pretty much the best seats, unless it is raining row 3-5 get swamped--correct?

Or would I be better off with section 142 sitting in a row above 15?

Would appreciate any help as I will be taking a friend to their first NFL game. I've been to the stadium a few times but it has been years...

Fed Ex Field is an awful stadium.. Awful traffic in & out... At least they took many of the seats out because 90,000+ was too much... 82,000 seems so much better & maybe the stadium won't be over packed with so many rival fans... Had season tickets on 05, 09 & '10... Won't give Snyder any more of my $$ Just a lackluster experience & poor stadium. Maybe years from now a stadium will be built in DC... An actual NFL caliber stadium without 30,000 extra seats.. Something like Baltimore's stadium with no more than 70,000... Eh.

(Hopefully this is the place to ask the question)

So I'm on a ticket purchasing website. I've only ever been to the stadium one time and got ripped off because the seats were underneath the over hang and my view was horrible. Anyway I am seeing a lot of standing room only seats available. Any advice on those would help me out a ton. Thanks in advance

P.S if this doesn't belong here please move.

So after reading a load of pages with amazing info for the non dc area skins fan. I wanted a opinion from you all. Party deck or upper level seating. I'm bring another die hard skins fan and he's never been to a game. I want him to enjoy the experience tremendously as I did.

So after reading a load of pages with amazing info for the non dc area skins fan. I wanted a opinion from you all. Party deck or upper level seating. I'm bring another die hard skins fan and he's never been to a game. I want him to enjoy the experience tremendously as I did.

I would definitely say Party Deck, hands down would be better than just about any upper level seat in my opinion. Unless you have upper level on the sidelines in the first 5 rows, then I would possibly consider upper deck, but even then I think I would still choose the Party Deck. The only downside is you have to stand the whole game, so if you guys are older you may want to choose seats. You can go in at halftime and chill out on the leather couches if you want too. I noticed all the cheap SRO seats out there on stubhub and they look like an awesome deal to me.

This was my view of the field from Section 404 during the Cardinals game on Sept 18th. I was in the top row (29), which is the highest row in the section. This was my very first time attending a game at FedEx. Even though my seat was a pretty good distance away from the field, I still had a good time.

301966_1777724302396_1818049494_1202456_509803118_n.jpg

This was my view of the field from Section 404 during the Cardinals game on Sept 18th. I was in the top row (29), which is the highest row in the section. This was my very first time attending a game at FedEx. Even though my seat was a pretty good distance away from the field, I still had a good time.

I used to have similar seats (Section 420 row 27). Actually yours were a little better than mine. I have never had a bad time at a Skins game.

I agree that the upper level is great too, I used to have season tickets in the last row in 417 and loved it. I have also sat at just about every yard line and every row and there really isn't a bad seat, just if I had the choice I would choose the party deck over the upper level. I think if you asked anyone who has done the SRO party deck they would agree with me. I hope I'm not hyping it too much that I won't be able to get cheap tickets there in the future;)

Archived