Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

Yes, I did, as a matter of fact. I wasn't even sure if anybody cared, so I never bumped the thread. But I documented everything with the edit post function. I almost forgot all about that though.

Let me see if I can find it...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?294847-Random-Thought-Thread-%28Stadium-Edition%29&p=7687281&viewfull=1#post7687281

It looks like I am missing a regular season game. Shoot.

Adding it up in my head, including the pre-season, I paid $1970 for two great seats to every game with orange parking.

I paid $1720 for two great seats for the seven regular games with orange parking.

Somehow, I'm missing the Vikings game on Nov 28. It was probably another $200, maybe even less.

So, figure a grand total of $2170 for all ten games including orange parking. I sat in the LL between the 30s for all but the Eagles game and Cowboys game. Eagles I sat at the 20 LL. Cowboys I saw in the endzone. LL.

I admit I got a great deal on the Cowboys because I bought the tix early upstairs, and the seat was later upgraded by the team downstairs, and the seller just asked me to add the difference, which I did happily.

Have a quick question for a pro around here.

My GF just got me tickets for my B-day. Sec. 101, row 2. Are these dream seats or whatever they call them?

I dont think they are but read the first three rows are. Thanks for the help. Hail!

No, the dream seat sections are double-digit numbers (e.g., 23).

Have a quick question for a pro around here.

My GF just got me tickets for my B-day. Sec. 101, row 2. Are these dream seats or whatever they call them?

I dont think they are but read the first three rows are. Thanks for the help. Hail!

In truth, they're actually better than Dream Seats, as far as watching the game goes. You're close enough to the DS to see and hear all the hits, bench chatter, etc. same as they do. And the few extra feet of height are very helpful for seeing over the players, coaches, cheerleaders, photographers...in terms of actually viewing the plays and good sight lines of the entire field.

Dream Seats have the free hot dogs, sodas, club level access, Purple parking, etc. but I'd be completely happy where you are- as far as just seats. They're awesome, in any case.

At least use StubHub or craig's list or ebay. The later you wait to buy, the lower the price will be.

I just joined this forum, but have bought many after market tickets for several years now, from all the relevant venues. The last sentence is a general truth, but is sometimes wrong. Each game generates its own market (and even premium tickets vs. medium-priced vs. UL can separate themselves from game to game) and week 1 tends to be especially unpredictable.

My best advice is to follow eBay/StubHub/craigslist CLOSELY once you know what game you want, and pounce when you find a good price.

General thoughts on the after-market:

Club seats generally way WAAAY overpriced because of face value, but sometimes there are sleepers to be found (I'd much rather sit in sec 335, row 5 than sec. 130 row 22...but at certain times they go for the same price).

Forget the 200 sections that even MIGHT be obstructed (row 15+). Should never even take the chance, yet you see them go for $100+ routinely on eBay. I wish they had a banner across all those listings.

If you're cheap, wait wait WAIT on upper decks. I've gotten GOOD tickets (corner seats, row ~10, perfect sightlines, for less than $100 a pair MANY times (often $50 a pair).

I get one game per year in the Loge just to check it out, and take either a good client or girl I like. The buffet is a nice feature. Do NOT overspend on these, but if you can find them cheap, try it. Somebody usually needs to dump them at some point, and I find them for $200/pair (totally worth it when the weather is bad and the game is meaningless).

Thanks to MTH for the OP and reply posts...I used this as a guide long before I signed up here.

I like Fedex a lot, a lot more than RFK to be honest. However, it would be better in D.C. Then again, PSL's will come along if we move to wherever and I will no longer be able to afford season tickets, so I'll be happy to stay at Fedex for awhile.

This is a pretty amazing post and I appreciate the work you put into it. Stunningly comprehensive. However' date=' I can give peope everything they need to know about Fedex Field in four little words:

It sucks. Don't go.

MOVE BACK TO DC AND BUILD A REAL STADIUM DANNY[/quote']

Thanks.

If you look at the money the team has poured into FedExField the last two years, you'll realize a decision has been made to stick around. It's obvious to me the team won't be moving to another stadium for a long, long time.

This is a pretty amazing post and I appreciate the work you put into it. Stunningly comprehensive. However' date=' I can give peope everything they need to know about Fedex Field in four little words:

It sucks. Don't go.

MOVE BACK TO DC AND BUILD A REAL STADIUM DANNY[/quote']

Do you want to buy everybody's PSL why you are at it?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks... now my next question... how are the fans there? Not only am I a Redskins fan, but I have been a long time Niners fan, so the Nov 6th game is gonna be awesome for me, no matter who wins... so what for harassment will I get from the Redskin fans if I wear my SF Willis jersey?? I do that in like Philly, they are relentless... I assume the Wash fans have more class??

Thanks... now my next question... how are the fans there? Not only am I a Redskins fan, but I have been a long time Niners fan, so the Nov 6th game is gonna be awesome for me, no matter who wins... so what for harassment will I get from the Redskin fans if I wear my SF Willis jersey?? I do that in like Philly, they are relentless... I assume the Wash fans have more class??

I'll never understand why guys root for more than one team. Just makes no sense to me.

As for wearing a SF jersey. I wouldn't. Seems to me you're just asking for trouble. Besides, you've already admitted to being a fan of both teams. So why not just go and watch the game without wearing either jersey?:whoknows:

Btw, Willis is #52.

Please, if you really are a Redskins fan, don't wear the opposing teams jersey at a Skins home game. That's a bush league. Don't do it. Seriously.

I found a good jacket for you.

FF_386010_xl.jpg&w=450

No problem... I was just asking... I am a sports guy, so it's not a big deal to me... not looking for trouble, was just curious... some stadiums have more class than others and a lot of fans like the rival and competition of other teams/fans.

And I know Willis is 52, Ronnie Lott was 42 - I'll just wear my Charley Taylor 42 jersey... it's ok...

No problem... I was just asking... I am a sports guy, so it's not a big deal to me... not looking for trouble, was just curious... some stadiums have more class than others and a lot of fans like the rival and competition of other teams/fans.

And I know Willis is 52, Ronnie Lott was 42 - I'll just wear my Charley Taylor 42 jersey... it's ok...

Don't worry...we have our warts, but we're relatively civilized.

I'd appreciate any help on this. Is there any reason not to buy tickets for myself and two sons in section 402, row 10? I've read some of the dangers of buying online (obstructed views) and just wanted to make sure these seats were ok. Thanks.
I didn't see the posted on the first page, but does anyone know if row 15 isle for 400 level is obstructed by the railings?

Both of you are ok. No need to worry about either seat location. row 10 and Row 15 are just fine.

Archived