Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Random thought: I've been spending this morning looking over college basketball, still a month or 2 away. No doubt in my wacky brain that college basketball is better than college football for various reasons

When it comes to pure talent the Buckeyes may be the top team in the Big Ten. Evan Turner and William Buford are both projected as future first-round NBA draft picks, and David Lighty is a defensive standout who missed all but seven games last season because of a broken foot. If those three players – along with guard John Diebler – stay healthy, Ohio State’s backcourt will be one of the best in college basketball. The biggest key will be finding someone to do the dirty work in the paint now that B.J. Mullens is gone. Dallas Lauderdale could fill that role nicely, and the versatile Turner has proven he’s not afraid to rebound. He averaged a team-high 7.1 boards last season.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=jn-bigtenrank090409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

It's not AIC without Layne.

I hear where you're coming from. But I think that the driving force behind AIC is Cantrell. If he left he couldn't be replaced. I like the new singer. I've seen them 3 times with him and he doesn't try to be Layne pt 2 (which I think is important) and, actually, sounds a bit like Layne. Go get the album, try it out.

Archived