Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i would love to do that some day..

I'll do another one one day where we have more time to stop and seeing things. I think we are only hitting up Roswell and the Grand Canyon. We just thought it'd be more fun than flying to San Diego.

I have done a cross country road trip and I loved it. Went from Dallas to St. Louis, to Chicago, to Milwaukee, to Minneapolis, to Denver, to San Francisco, to Los Angeles, to Phoenix, and then back to Dallas. It was basically a baseball trip to go to games to a bunch of stadiums in the summer of 2003 for my HS graduation present. Best vacation of my life.

Damn man that's awesome.

Fancy is the word they're using now huh?

Im just keeping it strictly on a fashion level. Neck scarf in the summer is fancy... man or woman applying the technique... no matter. The only people i ever envision doing this are Fighter pilots, race car drivers, beatnicks, and impressionist painters.

I have done a cross country road trip and I loved it. Went from Dallas to St. Louis, to Chicago, to Milwaukee, to Minneapolis, to Denver, to San Francisco, to Los Angeles, to Phoenix, and then back to Dallas. It was basically a baseball trip to go to games to a bunch of stadiums in the summer of 2003 for my HS graduation present. Best vacation of my life.

I read yesterday in last Sunday's Travel Section of the Washington Post about these college students from Belmont who hit up 40 states in 40 days or something, seemed like a fun experience

Wish they had that experience when I went to college lol

Major Thunder storm line coming though town. Nice wide line of orange and red storms. Lots of wind, heavy rain. We got 8 brown outs but still have power in northern MC.

www.weather.com

And I'm about to grill. Looks like those plans are on hold for a little bit.

I bought some wood chunks instead of charcoal, I'm looking forward to grilling. Anybody ever had Bubba Burgers? I'm trying those out instead of the usual ground beef.

And... poor Ren. :)

And I'm about to grill. Looks like those plans are on hold for a little bit.

I bought some wood chunks instead of charcoal, I'm looking forward to grilling. Anybody ever had Bubba Burgers? I'm trying those out instead of the usual ground beef.

And... poor Ren. :)

Yeah, I've done bubba burgers before. They're good. You will enjoy them.

RE Ren - you'd think she'd learn by now not to allow her nutcase boy friends open access to her computer... :silly:

In Parade this morning, in the Ask Marilyn column:

What makes islands float?

- Josua Messer

Fresno, Calif.

Dear Josua, The force is all around us. It works in mysterious ways and is why islands float. So sayeth the Jedi masters.

SS, I love bubba burgers also, I hope you enjoyed them.

Archived