Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Let the Vick madness STOP!!! People are either acting like he would be the worst signing or he can fix everything.

Answer: neither. There are a ton of questions surrounding him. He is not a bad person. But he also is not the same athlete he was at this point.

Much ado about nothing.

Let the Vick madness STOP!!! People are either acting like he would be the worst signing or he can fix everything.

Answer: neither. There are a ton of questions surrounding him. He is not a bad person. But he also is not the same athlete he was at this point.

Much ado about nothing.

Translation :

The Stadium hasn't changed in the slightest over the past 5 years.

Keeping in line with the Sex Theme, by BLTO and Ren, I got this wierd message from this girl I've been having a cordial conversation with, whom I recently met on Facebook.

Out of nowhere, she writes......

I havent been on vacation for two years. I am telling you I am sooooooo ready. I may get naked and run down the highway screaming....

So, I'm trying to come up with the proper words to reply to this

Keeping in line with the Sex Theme, by BLTO and Ren, I got this wierd message from this girl I've been having a cordial conversation with, whom I recently met on Facebook.

I havent been on vacation for two years. I am telling you I am sooooooo ready. I may get naked and run down the highway screaming....

Ask if you can come with.

tell her to send pics

well i just sent her an official friend request, so i can see all her pics, and see them enlarged.....so if she feels comfortable talking with me about getting naked, then she should be ready for "friends"......or more

Good luck Casper. :D

Much ado about nothing.

Translation :

The Stadium hasn't changed in the slightest over the past 5 years.

I figured I'd catch a quick update on some skins news before I made my way over here. Big mistake! I think the entire ****ing stadium is off its medication today. :doh:

Archived