Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How much do you guys tip per drink at a open bar?

A buck each time I go up until my last drink, then a few, maybe a five if he strikes conversation or gives the nod of familiarity by loading your drink without you asking. A few more if its a chick and she's hot.

They may get nothing if I have to get two drinks or my hands are full.

here is my random thought... Whats the deal with wearing the neck scarf during the summer. Mostly women, but their are some fancy gentlemen too doing it. I mean, why wear the short sleeve tee shirt and sandals if your cold... or is it your incredibly long neck that just gets cold from slicing through the wind like a goal post? Im being serious.

here is my random thought... Whats the deal with wearing the neck scarf during the summer. Mostly women, but their are some fancy gentlemen too doing it. I mean, why wear the short sleeve tee shirt and sandals if your cold... or is it your incredibly long neck that just gets cold from slicing through the wind like a goal post? Im being serious.

Fancy is the word they're using now huh?

I just had to say that because Logo is a channel that seems devoted to LGBT issues. I'm not a member of that community, but the films they show are decent. More thought provoking than a general romantic comedy, but not so much that you need to analyze every line and every statement.

Since you like romantic comedy do you intend to watch

ugly_truth_poster2.jpg

I'm not EAGER to see any romantic comedies. I'm kinda on the short side of the cash flow right now, so I'll only be watching those romantic comedies that come on cable TV or the ones I can watch online.....now if you can get me a quality online bootleg, maybe we'll talk, but otherwise I'm not eager to see it.

I have done a cross country road trip and I loved it. Went from Dallas to St. Louis, to Chicago, to Milwaukee, to Minneapolis, to Denver, to San Francisco, to Los Angeles, to Phoenix, and then back to Dallas. It was basically a baseball trip to go to games to a bunch of stadiums in the summer of 2003 for my HS graduation present. Best vacation of my life.

Vista makes me very mad sometimes. And it's not just the memory hog issues, it's the lack of remembering how to set my folders, how Vista often feels like adding crap I don't want when I didn't ask for it. Sometimes when looking over Windows Explorer Vista will, without any warning at all, change the view for the folder or add another option to the toolbar such as "Rating", or organize the files into groups. Listen ***** if I want that **** organized in groups I'll ****ing set it up myself, you don't need to ****ing organize **** just because you feel like it. Dumbass operating system.

Times like these I wish I had a Mac. They cost like a thousand bucks but they don't have all the crap that Vista users have to deal with. I hate Vista so much.

I'm pissed off at lame operating system Vista right now...piece of **** keeps lagging like **** on Firefox. I'm not even doing anything and this piece of **** just freezes up and goes "MOZILLA FIREFOX (NOT RESPONDING)"...and then the firefox box on the toolbar changes its position. And I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE KEYBOARD ALL I DID WAS CLICK AROUND EXTREMESKINS

This memory situation is getting ridiculous. Pathetic when 1 gig isn't enough. I'm getting very mad

yeah I have Vista too, and around three weeks ago, my firefox would constantly go to a blank white screen after it loads a page. And it does the same thing when I go from one firefox tab to another. That's why I started using google chrome.

I'm pissed off at lame operating system Vista right now...piece of **** keeps lagging like **** on Firefox. I'm not even doing anything and this piece of **** just freezes up and goes "MOZILLA FIREFOX (NOT RESPONDING)"...and then the firefox box on the toolbar changes its position. And I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE KEYBOARD ALL I DID WAS CLICK AROUND EXTREMESKINS

This memory situation is getting ridiculous. Pathetic when 1 gig isn't enough. I'm getting very mad

Edit: Everything appears to be better now but occasionally it's so stupid, Firefox will lock up inexplicably, memory hog of a browser piece of ****

so don't use firefox?

i have vista and i use chrome. i also have 3 gigs, though.

Now Firefox opens each blank tab with some dumb Yahoo Search. Used to put up a blank page when I requested a new tab.

After all the **** I gave Firefox in the post (before tamed down edit) I still stick with Firefox because of the add-ons

igoogle.jpg

Look at how nice that looks damn

That is cool blto...

Going for a 4.5 mi walk...gotta feed dogs for a friend outta town and the few of us at my house have been drinking...it'll be like a lil drunk patrol and we take the dogs w/ us...all 4:maniac:

Archived