Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so I just gave goodbye letters to 8 employees. I feel like an ass...but nothing I can do. I hate having people cry in my office, including one of the guys. Telling me how are they going to support their families.,..****, this economy sucks.

****, went back into the stadium too early.

Yeah until Vick has been signed it might not be too safe.

I go back in just to check on training camp information since I am going on Saturday...after that I try not to stay in there to long....it's a pretty scary place.

I was just in there. Its bad lol

It won't get better any time soon.

In a couple weeks, if we lose our first preseason game, after JC throws 4 pass attempts in the whole game, the whole Stadium will be calling for his head, and calling this season a doomed one.

If we win our first preseason game, and Orakpo logs just one tackle, then the whole Stadium will be filled with threads about who we'll be playing in the Super Bowl.

It won't get better any time soon.

In a couple weeks, if we lose our first preseason game, after JC throws 4 pass attempts in the whole game, the whole Stadium will be calling for his head, and calling this season a doomed one.

If we win our first preseason game, and Orakpo logs just one tackle, then the whole Stadium will be filled with threads about who we'll be playing in the Super Bowl.

I think it'll be ok for a few weeks once Vick signs somewhere. If he signs with us, it could get real ugly. I think he goes to the Vikings now that Favre isn't coming.

Me too...think the cantina scene in Star Wars.

Lol, Greedo shot first!

And by the way...Mark Buehrle is working on another PERFECT game. He's prefect through 5 1/3 so far. 43 straight batters retired is a new MLB record!

I don't know why I have to take another version of the SAT just to apply to an elite graduate school program. *****, I've taken the SAT before. I've done decent undergraduate work. And now you want me to waste my time in front of a computer answering dumb questions for 4 hours for a ****ing GRE? For what? For who?

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about GRE's, not graduate school, not a post secondary education, but we're talking about GRE's. Not the graduate school that I'd like to attend so badly, but we're talking about GRE's man. How silly is that?

I don't know why I have to take another version of the SAT just to apply to an elite graduate school program. *****, I've taken the SAT before. I've done decent undergraduate work. And now you want me to waste my time in front of a computer answering dumb questions for 4 hours for a ****ing GRE? For what? For who?

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about GRE's, not graduate school, not a post secondary education, but we're talking about GRE's. Not the graduate school that I'd like to attend so badly, but we're talking about GRE's man. How silly is that?

In the words of Nelson ha ha!

Has ren posted since that infamous boobies comment?

:paranoid:

Yep... and it was with this gem.

Ok I lied. I don't only like boobies. I like bubble butts on girls. :cloud9:

Methinks that Ren needs to change her password.

My random thought. This forum has been dead lately. I need to get drunk and stir up some activity more often.

In the words of Nelson ha ha!

Damn it...I don't know if I want to take that test...I hate taking tests

I feel like I might pull a Romo if I take the GRE now, plus you have to prepare for like 6 months or a year. That's stupid. ****...

Edit : Just found out you can transfer graduate credits.

I feel like Brett Favre. I keep wavering on whether to take the GRE or not. I can't make up my mind. I'm badly confused and I need help, any is appreciated

Archived