Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

<ANONYMOUS> nothing wrong with taking a girl to mcdonalds

<Ixcuincle> lol

<ANONYMOUS> shouldnt have to take a girl to a fancy resturant to impress her

<ANONYMOUS> enjoy each others company at mcd's

Maybe it's just me but if I were of the opposite gender I wouldn't appreciate being taken to McD's for a date lol

pulled along side a guy on motorcycle this morning, with a Dallas Cowboys hat on (no helmet law in Idaho)...I wanted to say- "nice bike, Cowboys suck", but I didn't.

I drove past him, so he had to see my Redskins sticker on my truck...so he knows whats up:saber:

man does it feel good to have beautiful woman by your side....its almost like you are invincible.
:ols: I know what you mean, the girl i was with last night....i think i outkicked my coverage so bad, the ball isnt even in the stadium anymore.
i'll put it this way, she was a cheerleader in college and highschool, and i'd take her over any redskinette, hands down. Plus, i actually think she's smarter than me and i'm pretty smart.
you taking her to mcd's? :D

:D thats her.

There are like 10 of my friends upstairs. Some of which I don't see often, and I'm down here because I'm overwhelmed by so many people being in one room making too much noise. I feel bad about secluding myself, but I can't help it, I get too overwhelmed and stressed if I'm exposed to that kind of thing for too long. It's also frustrating when you've got 10 people all talking at once and no cohesive conversation can be held. I wish I didn't have to worry about this type of thing...but it's the way I am.

There are like 10 of my friends upstairs. Some of which I don't see often, and I'm down here because I'm overwhelmed by so many people being in one room making too much noise. I feel bad about secluding myself, but I can't help it, I get too overwhelmed and stressed if I'm exposed to that kind of thing for too long. It's also frustrating when you've got 10 people all talking at once and no cohesive conversation can be held. I wish I didn't have to worry about this type of thing...but it's the way I am.

That's what's great about ES. You've got hundreds of friends on but it's all organized into neat little threads.

I can get overstimulated easily. Part of my AS, I suppose.

Something about that just doesn't read right for me. Maybe it is several things about it.

I don't mind huge crowds in most places. But in my house...Nope. I had 6 people over to watch the Superbowl last year.

The Who is an awesome band.

Even though I listened to tons of classic rock growing up, I never really got into The Who. I think everyone should. Their music is timeless. Especially the album Quadrophenia. Awesome album.

i need to listen to more of their music. i got these CDs at home which have like so many who songs on there. and ive had em for several years but have never listend to em but maybe like once or twice.

im bout to go listen to some who right now.

Something about that just doesn't read right for me. Maybe it is several things about it.

I don't mind huge crowds in most places. But in my house...Nope. I had 6 people over to watch the Superbowl last year.

6 people is nothing. But when you're in the presence of 10+ people in a confined space for more than eight hours, you start to need personal space.

Archived