Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't leave games early even if my team is down 100 with 10 seconds left! :cool:

I'd be gone if we were down ten with a quarter to go

I remember a game VT against Miami on Saturday Night and Miami just pulverized VT and I was gone after the 3rd quarter, can't watch **** like that when your team doesn't show up, unwatchable

Anyways NBA and MLB have the oddest mascots

new_mavericks_logo.jpg

2965129605_b36cbc1437.jpg

This guy is the worst

_44667605_cowboy270.jpg

Just look at that ugly pile of fabric rofl

I'd be gone if we were down ten with a quarter to go

I remember a game VT against Miami on Saturday Night and Miami just pulverized VT and I was gone after the 3rd quarter, can't watch **** like that when your team doesn't show up, unwatchable

Sorry you missed the end of that Redskins game in Dallas. It was awesome. I can hear Al Michaels voice right now as I type this.

:doh:

im so ****ing frustrated

does anybody play rock band?

i moved and had to reassemble my drum kit...and this ****ing black thing on the end of the pole that is supposed to prop it wont fit anywhere

i looked online and no **** its super easy to set these things up but nothing about this stupid piece of plastic that wont ****ing fit anywhere

i want to rip it off

Sorry you missed the end of that Redskins game in Dallas. It was awesome. I can hear Al Michaels voice right now as I type this.

:doh:

But the TV was on during that whole Miracle in Dallas. I saw it all live.

:silly:

BTW, about that VT game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Virginia_Tech_Hokies_football_team#Miami

Wasn't really much of a game.

While we're talking about people leaving early one of the most funniest moments in sport history is Kirk Gibson hitting the home run to win a World Series game while headlights of fans leaving the game can clearly be seen in the background. lol

im so ****ing frustrated

does anybody play rock band?

i moved and had to reassemble my drum kit...and this ****ing black thing on the end of the pole that is supposed to prop it wont fit anywhere

i looked online and no **** its super easy to set these things up but nothing about this stupid piece of plastic that wont ****ing fit anywhere

i want to rip it off

We can help.What do you need?

What drums do you have?

Drum Works?:)

Grocery Shopping sounds like fun

That Cowboys mascot...there are so many things wrong with that. I'm glad we don't have some cartoonized mascot running around. We have some guy in an Indian headdress. That's fine enough for me.

That "some guy" would be Chief Zee, who has been proudly representing the Redskins for over 30 years. I met him in Canton last year and I was honored to shake his hand and get a picture with him.

Crazy Ray was also had a special friendship with rival Zema Williams, the Washington Redskins' unofficial mascot.[2] In some photographed pictures, Crazy Ray and Mr. Williams are seen pretending to fight with each other during games.

So on Friday night in San Antonio, the admin of the cowboys forum I frequent and I were having a good time at the bars/clubs. It just so happens Jerry Jones is there partying his ass off. We took pics of him that I should make him pay me $$$$$ to not send in to some places. I'm talking about some funny **** here. :rotflmao:

Archived