Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't party like I did 10 years ago and I think I'm finally realizing it. My body hates me right now.

Yes but,the real question is are you a Skins fan?

If so we can help.:silly:

I'll play a song for you.

The selfish theyre all standing in line...

Faith in their hope and to buy themselves time.

Me, I figure as each breath goes by,

I only own my mind.

The north is to south what the clock is to time.

Theres east and theres west and there everywhere life.

I know that I was born and I know that Ill die.

The in between is mine. I am mine.

And the feeling it gets left behind...

Oh the innocence broken with time...

Were different behind the eyes, theres no need to hide.

Were safe tonight.

The ocean is full cause everyones crying,

The full moon is looking for friends at high tide.

The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrows denied.

I only know my mind. I am mine.

Oh the innocence broken with time.

Were different between the lines, theres no need to hide...

Cause were safe tonight.

Oh the innocence broken with time.

Were different behind the eyes, theres no need to hide.

Oh the innocence broken with lies.

Were different behind the eyes.

Were safe tonight.

Your are welcome.:D

The stadium seemed cool for a min, but now they're going crazy again.

I just read this gem. Die Hard is going off in the "anybody ever been an OT "thread.

You're right... started around 2005 with the merger with the Redskins.... and a huge influx of mentally-challenged 21-24 year old kids. They've really lowered the quality of knowledge and intelligence to nearly intolerable levels.

Hence, the people who helped build the site into what it was... left. Can't blame them, really.

Tell you what.... why don't you build something of your own... invest 6 years of your life building it up and 40+ hours a week. And just when you're proud of it... shoot me an email. I'll do my best to destroy it... and try not to resent me for doing so, okay?

i feel bad for him.

Numb-nut email I just got:

Information Regarding Your account:

Dear PayPal Member:

Attention! Your PayPal account has been limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Reference Number: PP-259-187-991

This is the Last reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access.

Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

Click here to activate your account

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologise for any inconvenience..

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

It's a shame too. There are a lot of people who really know what they are talking about, but even they seem to freak.

I try and look at names before reading.

Thats a wise move, but sometimes a new kid can surprise me....or somebody can change the errors of their ways (generally after a little time off). I try not to miss those posts. But, as of right now, there are only a few people whose posts I actually look forward to reading. Some are good at analyzing things, some are just humorous.

Right now I just find myself laughing a lot at the stadium threads.

I just read this gem. Die Hard is going off in the "anybody ever been an OT "thread.
You're right... started around 2005 with the merger with the Redskins.... and a huge influx of mentally-challenged 21-24 year old kids. They've really lowered the quality of knowledge and intelligence to nearly intolerable levels.

Hence, the people who helped build the site into what it was... left. Can't blame them, really.

Tell you what.... why don't you build something of your own... invest 6 years of your life building it up and 40+ hours a week. And just when you're proud of it... shoot me an email. I'll do my best to destroy it... and try not to resent me for doing so, okay?

i feel bad for him.

I'm in a good mood, so I'll talk positively about the changes here over the past few years. I really miss the old ES, but I appreciate the new one too.

**** happens. Things change. Nothing stays the same forever. Its just a fact of life. So I just try to form my own little sub-community of people who I can get into discussions like it was on the old ES, but I also take my time to sit and laugh at the new kids on the block.

Change as it has, these new kids haven't destroyed extremeskins by a long shot. They've changed it, sometimes to something I can barely recognize, but its far from destroyed.

Reading some of these random thoughts has become an almost daily stress reliever for me.

When at training camp did you have an opportunity to schmooze with Cowboys players

All the time. :silly:

Actually, I got to talk a little with Martellus Bennett. But then again he talks to everyone. And I also got to hang a little with Sam Hurd because he came on our radio show at camp.

My sister sucks ass. I am baby sitting my niece on Thursdays now and she is super excited to see her drunkle Jami. It's usually 3:30 in Newtown.

Well, this week, she calls me at 2 o clock and says I have to be in Doylestown by 6ish or something.

I tell her I just woke up and haven't had any coffee yet, but if I knew that last night, I could have gone kayaking this morning instead of sleeping in.

So she calls me at 6 and asks where her kid is. I said I'm about to leave, why didn't you text me the details?

She flips on me, acting like it's all my fault that her dumb ass didn't give me the info, since it all changed. What an ******* and now I look like the dick to both my niece and the girl who ended up picking her up.

Me to gf: "do you realize there less than 7 days til I get to watch the Skins play?"

GF: "Honey- I'm starting to think you are a little obsessed."

me:"you just now figured that out?"

haha, thats funny.

I've been dating somebody for the summer and I have a feeling that come the regular season, its gonna turn into that movie Fever Pitch, where we have to plan our dates around the Redskins schedule.

haha, thats funny.

I've been dating somebody for the summer and I have a feeling that come the regular season, its gonna turn into that movie Fever Pitch, where we have to plan our dates around the Redskins schedule.

It's not as serious as that- you'll just be busy Sundays...baseball's a whole 'nother level. I don't think I could go to every single home baseball game of any team.

I live in a tiny studio that is barely big enough for me. Plus I'm way too damn moody for a roommate.

I figure it should only take 3-5 months to save a few grand and just start fresh with a little nest egg.

Hey, keep your head up.

You have the best sig on this entire site.

You aren't moving back in with your parents. That is nonsense.

Shoot me an email, I can help you find work.

Archived