Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You constantly say this. I get it, you don't like them.

Don't bother saying anything because it's not doing any good and it's very annoying.

Lighten up. You're way too defensive. They're a band. You act like I said something about a family member or something. Don't take things so seriously.:chair:

Lighten up. You're way too defensive. They're a band. You act like I said something about a family member or something. Don't take things so seriously.:chair:

You have terrible taste in NBA teams :movefast:

;)

Anyways how will JJ Hickson do lol that guy was an NC State superstar but went off to play in the NBA and now warms the bench for the Cavs, will he do anything anytime soon

I'm not too defensive, it's one of the few things that offends me. I love this band more than anything so I'm offended, you can just back off.

Good sigs

Cold as ****...66 ****ing degrees. It's summer. Where the **** is the summer weather damn it

lol come down here and you'll warm up a bit. :cool:

me too....high 60's-70's = perfect weather.

more like 80's = perfect weather. But then again my judgment gets skewed by my roasted skin.

No there's drought down there :mad:

drought? It rained for like a week straight here last week! lol

San Antonio is where the drought is. It was 109 frickin degrees outside when practice ended on Sunday. The sun was raping us. :rotflmao:

ew. 80s=waaaay too hot.

Could be, but it's what I'd love to see during the dog days of summer. Like I said, my mind distorts things. When winter arrives, high 60s-low 70s will be perfect weather. But then again, that's what our normal winter weather is like. LOL

Living in Cali and your not used to it? I hate hot weather though. 55 is perfect.

it's hotter out here in VA than in Cali... I live about 5 miles from the coast, so the temp ranges from 75-86 usually. But no humidity. BUT....even though there is no humidity, there are hardly any clouds, so the sun beams down on you, so it still feels hot. We went through a heat wave out there right before I left for the east coast- I hope it has cooled down by the time I get back.

You have terrible taste in NBA teams :movefast:

;)

Anyways how will JJ Hickson do lol that guy was an NC State superstar but went off to play in the NBA and now warms the bench for the Cavs, will he do anything anytime soon

:D...Its all about the green. As for Hickson, who knows. I don't really see him doing anything in the NBA though.

I'm not too defensive, it's one of the few things that offends me. I love this band more than anything so I'm offended, you can just back off.

I'll say it again, lighten up. :slap:

Archived