Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

geez, it's early for me to be getting pummeled in the ATN. :doh: I hope it doesn't get worse later because I have to go offline for awhile.

There are asshats everywhere you go. I read the thread and do not see a problem. I dont know why some dude that has been on here for like 4 months is trying to light you up anyways. Some people are clueless.

That being said carry on Puke fan:silly:

is he holding a gun? :D

thats assault brotha.

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

:silly:

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

:silly:

have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

Archived