Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When I found out that the Redskins acquired the emotionally destroyed DeAngelo Hall, I instantly filled up with joy! Afraid to hear the news one day of his soon to be (Shaun Alexander type) release, I instantly curled up into a ball like form to avoid the tasting of hurt that soon may come.

Fighting off the angry D.Hall comments from the constant Joe Gibbs era I and sometimes II fans saying "Back in my day, Gibbs wouldn't even dare let this man deliver milk to Redskins park, let alone play for us!" was a tough challenge for us all, but I believe in the end it will be worth it.

I know D.Hall had some issues within Atlanta and then with Oakland, but can you see how people play when they are pleased and content? Sure you can, look at DeAngelo himself.

To this day I still hear ignorant people state "DeAngelo Hall will be a signing bust just like he was in Oakland." to which I so often reply "He played great with Washington! That's why they resigned him!" to which they reply "Oh yea, I forgot he played with Washington at some point last season" - See Washington, we won. That last line. It's so very hard to have a free agent bust when you have already seen the damn man shed blood on your field! We have found a way around the system once again folks and shall be victorious.

Now all that's left is for EA Sports to raise DeAngelo Hall's madden rating to something close to the 90's!

And who could forget http://deangelohall.com/ ?

Hail to our newly minted, fresh, stud like Cornerback DeAngelo Hall of the proud Washington Redskins franchise!

deangelo-hall.jpg

Well I'm already in the Cult of Colt,and just joined the Crib of Clinton, i'm joining the Hall of Hall. I'm signing up for the House of Haynesworth and frequently visit the Church of Chase.

Where's the love for Tana,Cooley ,Fletcher and Landry?

Laundry of Landry?

Anyone? Anyone?

Archived