Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My pet peeve is bad grammar and spelling errors. Every time the little girl on the NFL Network commercials says ''Adrian Peterson spent a day with my friends and me'' it kills me. It's my friends and I!!!!

uh, no it's not.

He spent the day with my friends. He spent the day with me.

You don't say "He spent the day with I".

You say, My friends and I spent the day with Adrian Peterson.

But Adrien Peterson spent the day with my friends and ME.

uh, no it's not.

Yep, easy way to remember is just to take out the words "Blank blank and..." and see if it makes sense. Then throw those words back in, and you won't get in trouble.

uh, no it's not.

That's what I was talking about. I was trying to put emphasis on my friends and I part but I failed to do so :(

Exactly!!!

My girl would be none too happy. I'd be all over Hayden like there was no tomorrow. LOL! Not that I wouldn't already now but, I'll take my girl and all her tats for right now. :yes:

You do that. And rest assured, I want ever be checking your girl out.;) Tats on girls=total turnoff.

People can really be some *****es. I've really had to calm down on how much I'm on here lately because of some of the dumb **** people are saying. Its irritating as hell sometimes. People are wishing Al Sharpton dead and happy that MJ died? Now I know why I wasn't a fan of the tailgate back in the day.

:doh:

I'm extremely disturbed by a blurb on the side of my Wendy's cup: "Fresh beef tastes better than frozen. For proof, eat one of our hot 'n juicy hamburgers."

Are they really claiming that their beef is at no time between cow to consumer frozen?

Either they take their prospective customers to be idiots, or ... I should really stop eating Wendy's hamburgers.

Archived