Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Its a good thing she doesn't have those hideous tats in real life.

Exactly!!!

My girl would be none too happy. I'd be all over Hayden like there was no tomorrow. LOL! Not that I wouldn't already now but, I'll take my girl and all her tats for right now. :yes:

The State of California is presently 26 billion dollars in the hole. It's furloughed state workers, thus cutting their take home pay by 15% each month.

And yet, no one blinks that its costing the State $2-3 million dollars to hold a viewing for Michael Jackson today? Really?

I thought that LA was paying for it. But, still, I think that the family should help out here.

And yet, no one blinks that its costing the State $2-3 million dollars to hold a viewing for Michael Jackson today? Really?

They are hoping that the Jackson family and the general public will donate money to help, and I think they should. IMO, people should have had to pay for tickets to the event and money should have gone towards its production.

But it's not like they can just not send out police to secure the area around the staples center with all those people there.

I had a dream my friend and I were headbanging (while driving) to Laid To Rest by Lamb Of God \m/

If you're a fan of Guitar Hero they have LTR on the first one(by a cover band) and have the original on GH: Greatest Hits. And on the Greatest Hits it supports the full band.

<Stars99Lobo37> who is that kid

<Ixcuincle> nvm

<Stars99Lobo37> that's not his son is it

<Ixcuincle> he's some guy

<Ixcuincle> from the britain's got talent

<Ixcuincle> damn

<Stars99Lobo37> he's a good singer.

<Stars99Lobo37> o

<Ixcuincle> he can really sing

<Ixcuincle> yeah

<Stars99Lobo37> who is that kid

<Ixcuincle> nvm

<Stars99Lobo37> that's not his son is it

<Ixcuincle> he's some guy

<Ixcuincle> from the britain's got talent

<Ixcuincle> damn

<Stars99Lobo37> he's a good singer.

<Stars99Lobo37> o

<Ixcuincle> he can really sing

<Ixcuincle> yeah

Now why would the Dallas Stars moderator at HF boards be talking to YOU?! :silly:

Archived