Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so after winning the champions league (or ECC as fifa 09 calls it) with ajax i decided to have a little fun and coach roma and buy out an all star team haha

my starters include Robinho, Ryan Babel, Messi, David Villa, De Rossi, Juan, Dani Alves, and my boy Guillermo Ochoa at goalie

I usually hate mexican players but ochoa is the man!

so after winning the champions league (or ECC as fifa 09 calls it) with ajax i decided to have a little fun and coach roma and buy out an all star team haha

my starters include Robinho, Ryan Babel, Messi, David Villa, De Rossi, Juan, Dani Alves, and my boy Guillermo Ochoa at goalie

I usually hate mexican players but ochoa is the man!

wow, first time Ive ever seen a 'self-hating' mexican :silly:

Apparently alot of people think the Redskins and Wizards need new uniforms.

Uni Watch's recent column about teams that need a uniform overhaul prompted lots of responses, a hefty percentage of which took Uni Watch to task for not calling out the Washington Wizards and Seattle Seahawks as two of the most obvious makeover candidates. Hard to argue with that -- Uni culpa.

The other team most frequently nominated by readers (aside from those already mentioned in the column) was a surprise: the Washington Redskins. True, they've stuck with their current uni design for a long time, but that's because it works. Never would have guessed so many fans would feel otherwise.

That's from ESPN's Page 2 Uni Watch Blog

There are days when I would like for the 'Skins to change their Uni's with sitll a traditional look and there are days I don't.

I feel the same way too. I just feel like the uniforms are a little boring. I really liked the 70th anniversary jerseys and the 75th anny jerseys. I do think its time to miix them up a bit. We've pretty much had the same jersey now for 20+ years.

Today has been a good day, as a Mavs fan. :D

Do you remember when Darrell Armstrong took the mic during a pre-game Mavs ceremony and said "How about those Redskins" and got booed :hysterical:

Funniest thing was how it was after a big game. I think it was the last game of the season when the Redskins blew out Dallas or something, it was so funny to see Darrell Armstrong rub it in and all the Dallas fans were like :(

:hysterical:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2264894

As part of the pregame ceremonies, guard Devin Harris wished the crowd a happy holiday. Then Armstrong, who wasn't scheduled to speak, asked for the microphone. He added his holiday wishes, then made his fine-inducing proclamation, a twist on a famous line by former Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson.

A mixture of laughter and boos followed, even from German import Dirk Nowitzki. Cuban laughed, too, and joked with Armstrong about it when he returned to the bench.

LOL

Do you remember when Darrell Armstrong took the mic during a pre-game Mavs ceremony and said "How about those Redskins" and got booed :hysterical:

Funniest thing was how it was after a big game. I think it was the last game of the season when the Redskins blew out Dallas or something, it was so funny to see Darrell Armstrong rub it in and all the Dallas fans were like :(

:hysterical:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2264894

LOL

tell me about it, I was in attendance at that game. :mad:

you're gonna go too??

I'm even rereading that book because I don't remember what happened in it.... I read it when it came out in '05 and don't remember anything!

Hell yeah I'm gonna see it. Probably not on the first day, or even first week though. I had never read any of the books until 2007. I finally decided to one day in September just to see what the buzz was about. My mom had all the books b/c she's the only one in my family that read them. haha

I finished all 7 books in about two weeks, I was so riveted. :geek:

Hell yeah I'm gonna see it. Probably not on the first day, or even first week though. I had never read any of the books until 2007. I finally decided to one day in September just to see what the buzz was about. My mom had all the books b/c she's the only one in my family that read them. haha

I finished all 7 books in about two weeks, I was so riveted. :geek:

niiiiiice. I can't wait to see what type of people the midnight showing brings out.

niiiiiice. I can't wait to see what type of people the midnight showing brings out.

I might think about going to it for the first showing, but I usually like to wait until the crowd dies down a little bit. I won't have to worry about spoilers since I obviously already know what happens lol. It's just seeing how they put it on the big screen that is interesting.

Archived