Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Actually, I asked that before my sig got back to normal. At that time, it was gigantic b/c of the imageshack hack last night. But that being said, does my sig need to be cut down a little bit? Mods? :)

I didn't even see the pwnage sig. I was basing the size off of your Matt Stafford and Landry sigs. It still is 100 pixels too wide.

Matt Stafford is 450 X 150 and Landry is 200 X 150. Add the link which puts it at around and extra 2 pixels or so high. You are looking at a total of 650 X 152ish. The correct parameters are 550 X 200.

You would just have to make the Matt Stafford sig smaller. Or just get someone to make you a Tom Landry sig and turn both sigs into a 'slide show'. :)

No the Mavs were up by like 20 though but the Wizards cut it to 13 or something. That was the only game I didn't play, and let the computer sim

pwned n00b!!!!!111 :wavetowel

:silly:

I didn't even see the pwnage sig. I was basing the size off of your Matt Stafford and Landry sigs. It still is 100 pixels too wide.

Matt Stafford is 450 X 150 and Landry is 200 X 150. Add the link which puts it at around and extra 2 pixels or so high. You are looking at a total of 650 X 152ish. The correct parameters are 550 X 200.

You would just have to make the Matt Stafford sig smaller. Or just get someone to make you a Tom Landry sig and turn both sigs into a 'slide show'. :)

ah ok, well I'll work on fixing it then, thanks! :cheers:

DLSF makes two pies every night. From scratch. One apple, and the other either apple, cherry, or blueberry. This has been going on for weeks.

So now, every single night, including weeknights, there's close to a dozen young people on my screened back porch all night long.

Party at my house. All night long. Every night.

DLSF makes two pies every night. From scratch. One apple, and the other either apple, cherry, or blueberry. This has been going on for weeks.

So now, every single night, including weeknights, there's close to a dozen young people on my screened back porch all night long.

DLSF throws the best parties. :D

I would love to eat her pie.

Archived