Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So yesterday as I was riding my jetski on Chesapeake Bay, I was doing my usual thing until then I saw this huge double decker ship coming along toward my path(okay, a mini cruise ship...). Anyway, just like any curious 19 year old guy would do, he would like to test out those waves. Big mistake.

The waves were like as deep as 20 feet, and I was sucked in. I went down there, MADE my way under the 20 feet high waves, and got stung by a million jellyfishes. After that, I looked back at the cruise ship and said a big ....

Lol Mariners took 3 of 4 from Texas

Texas stinks in everything but basketball ;)

You only posted this because you knew I would see it at some point. :mad:

The Rangers are fine, we are still 9 games over .500 at this point. And we weren't supposed to do ****. I'm happy. I'm too busy looking at these Michael Redd to the Mavs rumors.

Watching last year's game @ the 49ers gives me butterflies in my stomach :) I can't wait for the season to start.

why, we lost:( I am reminded almost daily by my 49ers fan boyfriend:( Loss hurt more seeing it in person.

That game was Week 17, was I disappointed we lost, yes, but it just meant we fell to .500. We were already out of playoff contention anyways so it didn't take long to move on.

I hate the Giants so much. It's bordering on Cowboys hate. Both franchises are jokes.

Archived