Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That game was Week 17, was I disappointed we lost, yes, but it just meant we fell to .500. We were already out of playoff contention anyways so it didn't take long to move on.

I hate the Giants so much. It's bordering on Cowboys hate. Both franchises are jokes.

Giants fans are even dumber than Cowboy fans. If the Giants had as many bandwagon fans as they Cowboys do, I would easily hate them more.

SyFy sounds stupid. If they ever renamed Food Network FoNe I'd be irate.

What is with this dumb marketing? Pizza Hut as "The Hut", Sci-Fi as "SyFy" (not that I'm geeky enough to watch such a network)...it's just dumb marketing. Leave it as is.

SyFy sounds stupid. If they ever renamed Food Network FoNe I'd be irate.

What is with this dumb marketing? Pizza Hut as "The Hut", Sci-Fi as "SyFy" (not that I'm geeky enough to watch such a network)...it's just dumb marketing. Leave it as is.

its because with syfy they can use it to market the brand. sci fi is too widely used to be just related to the channel.

its all about money and brand recognition. it was a smart and necessary move for them.

Since the All Star game is tomorrow, I thought I'd share a fact: the game winning RBI has been hit by a Ranger in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. In 2007, Michael Young made the All Star team, but was never put in the lineup and didn't play.

Recent AL pennant winners have the Rangers to thank. :D

I'm listening to it now. It's an amazing song. But it's Mastodon, it's a o instead of an a ;).

Right. Thanks bro.

Also another random thought. I'm going up to my buddies cabin area for a couple nights. Good buds, good brew, good times. Looking to get fall down drunk probably. Lord knows I need a night like that.

So I guess I'll see you fools around thursday night!

Right. Thanks bro.

Also another random thought. I'm going up to my buddies cabin area for a couple nights. Good buds, good brew, good times. Looking to get fall down drunk probably. Lord knows I need a night like that.

So I guess I'll see you fools around thursday night!

For the record, I wasn't trying to be snob or anything just don't wanna get you embarrassed saying that :D. We will need to see video of this weekend!

For the record, I wasn't trying to be snob or anything just don't wanna get you embarrassed saying that :D. We will need to see video of this weekend!

Nah, that was a genuine thank you for correcting me. I just took off my glasses for the night and I coulda swore it was an "o" and not the "a" I put.

And I think my buddy is bringing a camera, so if there's anything worth posting, I will..

:)

I have been riddled with gout lately. Right middle finger knuckle, right ankle, my second toe on my right foot, and now the two inside toe knuckles on my left foot. WTF! I also noticed my belt has tightened up by two holes to keep my shorts on. I don't feel bad. (cept for the gout) Hope I'm not dying. Oh God, I'm dying!:D Oh wait, I'm a hypochandiac!:D

I need a vacation...need to get away from work...I love my job but right now I need to get away....a vacation that doesn't involve me laying in a hospital bed with an IV stuck in my arm...2 out of the last 4 major breaks I have had from work involved me being hospitalized.

I need a vacation...need to get away from work...I love my job but right now I need to get away....a vacation that doesn't involve me laying in a hospital bed with an IV stuck in my arm...2 out of the last 4 major breaks I have had from work involved me being hospitalized.

You and me both. Unfortunately I have been wasting vacation days here and there. My wife and I are also buying a house and money is not something we are spending too freely.

I can't wait until we are settled so we can save for a vacation.

You and me both. Unfortunately I have been wasting vacation days here and there. My wife and I are also buying a house and money is not something we are spending too freely.

I can't wait until we are settled so we can save for a vacation.

Hope things work out for you all. Unoading boxes and unpacking them...not really a bad workout.

Archived