Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

testing...is anything wrong with my sig? A couple people have mentioned it, but it seems fine to me. What say you?

Your sig is 100 pixels too wide. The guideline is within 550 and your's is currently at 650 (combining both sigs). The height is fine (including the link).

testing...is anything wrong with my sig? A couple people have mentioned it, but it seems fine to me. What say you?
Your sig is 100 pixels too wide. The guideline is within 550 and your's is currently at 650 (combining both sigs).
Yeah. That funny looking guy with the hat needs to go. :)

Last week: One of DLSF's friends grabs our super-nice $70 ceramic kitchen knife and stabs the top of an unopened beer can with it.

*broken*

This week: One of DLSF's friends knocks my Pro-football Hall Of Fame mug (souvenir from last summer) out of the cabinet and onto the floor.

*broken*

Next week: (I can hardly wait)

*raises hand*

It truly doesn't even feel like 24 hours. I only sleep for <6 hours of the 24. But. still, the remaining 18 seems like a blur.

Yeah, there is just so much to do in a day that Sleeping 8 hours is usually a luxury. I also sleep only 6 hours. By the way why have you stopped making sigs??

By the way why have you stopped making sigs??

I make them here and there. Though, for numerous reasons, I have taken a back seat with gfx. Life has been happening (work too damn much, in a relationship, kid on the way) and a bit of a creative block.

I'll get back into it, I'm sure. Just not sure when.

Your sig is 100 pixels too wide. The guideline is within 550 and your's is currently at 650 (combining both sigs). The height is fine (including the link).

Actually, I asked that before my sig got back to normal. At that time, it was gigantic b/c of the imageshack hack last night. But that being said, does my sig need to be cut down a little bit? Mods? :)

Yeah. That funny looking guy with the hat needs to go. :)

oh hellllllz no. The legend shall never go! :notworthy to the man's greatness!!!! :mad: :)

spent the first night at my new apartment last night. so much fun.

Usually this is where I say that you're throwing your money away, living in an apartment. But you're only 18. You'll figure it out.

I make them here and there. Though, for numerous reasons, I have taken a back seat with gfx. Life has been happening (work too damn much, in a relationship, kid on the way) and a bit of a creative block.

I'll get back into it, I'm sure. Just not sure when.

After the way you screwed up Hayden like that, you should just retire.

"Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim"

I got NBA 2k9 the other day and was playing around. I hit a three with Arenas at the buzzer to win it against the Celtics:hysterical:

2-5 now!

So, what you're saying is NBA 2k9 is completely unrealistic? :D

Usually this is where I say that you're throwing your money away, living in an apartment. But you're only 18. You'll figure it out.

After the way you screwed up Hayden like that, you should just retire.

So, what you're saying is NBA 2k9 is completely unrealistic? :D

It's realistic...because the Wizards are 2-7 lol. Team can't play any defense at all, I've been blown out by 20 3 times now.

Archived