Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I get a cigar out from my little humidor. I smell it. mmmm. I stick it in my mouth. I find some nice wooden matches.

I smile.

I open the match box. I bring out a match. I light it.

I tilt the match, waiting patiently for the flame to stabilize. It does.

I bring the flame to the cigar tip. I draw.

:wtf:

I forgot to cut the cigar.

:doh:

I think we all do stuff like that.:)

On Tuesday I woke up 0213 and I looked over at my two alarm clocks.

Nothing was set.I was like :wtf: is this Sunday or an away day game?

Then I was like that's right it's Tuesday.:doh:

Why do the Dallas Cowboys hold their training camp in California?

California is not Texas. California is not near Texas. That's silly.

To actually answer this question, it's a matter of the climate, period. Who would want to train in Texas during the hottest parts of the summer when it's 105 degrees on a daily basis, when you can train in much cooler weather in Cali? But at the very least they are training inside at the Alamodome this year.

Nothing wrong with eating too many pistachios. Although they always say "moderation is key" but you'd have to eat a hella lot of pistachios for anything bad to happen

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." -Oscar Wilde

Six months...man I still wear the clothing given away at Virginia Tech basketball games even though I graduated like 2 years ago lol.

Going clothes shopping is stupid. I'm no female. Is clothes shopping a female thing only? I can't get excited about that. Unless of course we are going back to Blacksburg to buy VT gear!

(romo gay marriage/ dumping woman/california joke)

trying to think of one that wouldnt get me - a d list es'er - banned

but then again, the day someone is banned on a Redskins site for making a Romo/gay joke -

-just not a day i will be proud of being a Redskins fan

really sucks being hopelessly intoxicated on this site and wanting to trash NFC East teams/question the seuxality of their quarterbacks/question the loyalty of said players wives on ExtremeSkins

one of my first times, and hardly pleasurable

I broke up with my ex 9 months ago, after 5 years together. Today I saw him and his new girlfriend together and I felt indifferent. I know I made the right choice, and I'm happy. :)

The bad news is, I also found out today I'm required to work every Sunday at my new job and the shifts are either from 11-4, or 5-11. FML!

I just got done feeding my son after my fiancee woke me up to do so. I guess she felt like taking rotational shifts tonight without consulting me about it first :D.

Just got done watching Fox's Reality Television and now I'm watching Punk'd.

I'd wonder if ever one of these pranks got out of hand, if they'd have to cancel the show?!

Archived