Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i used to love pancakes and my mom would make them for me just about every weekend.

dont know what happened - one day i had them and just hated them. try them every once in a while now, and just do not like them anymore.

i used to love pancakes and my mom would make them for me just about every weekend.

dont know what happened - one day i had them and just hated them. try them every once in a while now, and just do not like them anymore.

I just came in here to comment on pancakes.

If anybody tries to get you to eat chocolate chip pancakes, take a pass. I just had some. WAY too sweet.

the best pancakes ive ever had were actually last summer in a small town called Porto Maldonato that is just outside the Amazon Jungle in Peru.

still not sure what was in them. might be better that way.

either way, they are the only pancakes ive enjoyed this decade or so.

That's not a very nice thing to say about me :mad:

Also, MissU has clearly explained that saying "______ and myself" makes you sound like a moron. Kthx.

Thank you, Mondizzzzz! Yes, it is "Mondizzle and I"....def not myself!!!

I love breakfast food in general. Bacon, sausage, pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, ham, potatoes, its all good! if you're ever in baltimore you have to check out blue moon cafe. it was on that food network show diners, drive-ins, and dives. they have the best breakfast ever! french toast covered in capt'n crunch, ftw!!!

I love pancakes. I do not, however, like syrup. It's way too sweet for me. Good pancakes don't need syrup, just a little butter!!!

You've lost your mind Ren...now too much syrup will ruin a good stack of flapjacks but just the right amount (just enough for the pancake to soak up) makes everything all good. :cool:

I love pancakes. I do not, however, like syrup. It's way too sweet for me. Good pancakes don't need syrup, just a little butter!!!

blasphemy! You must be eating ****ty syrup then.

Butter Pecan from IHOP is money!

The Ritz Carlton has the best syrup though, its loaded with butter...I could eat the Belgian Waffles they have there nonstop...it is amazing :drool:

i had bacon on a sandwich yesterday and i gotta say i didnt like it.

i read about bacon here and always decide to give it another chance. simply do not like it.

:evilg: The devil went down to Ga.

Most of us love bacon.But,if you don't you don't.:)

I am feeling Mischievous today. :evil: That's a dangerous thing,(for members),when you're a mod. :D

Easy!Please do not grab your cell just yet.:hysterical:

i think you should ban tgi jeff for saying he doesn't like bacon!

Yes.That's worse than anything!In fact PCS ban him for life!:evilg:

:D

never really hated it, but i just avoid it b/c if i dont love something that isnt that great health-wise, why should i bother?

ill start an anti-bacon faction. better yet, an extremely liberal, anti-bacon, pro Campbell, pro Portis, anti Kings of Leon/The Killers/etc faction.

Bacon and Kings of Leon!:evilg: Please ban for life!

:chair:

Whats the big deal about bacon anyway????

:movefast:

So you don't get it.Ban him for 3 days.:silly:

I just came in here to comment on pancakes.

If anybody tries to get you to eat chocolate chip pancakes, take a pass. I just had some. WAY too sweet.

I like some sweet stuff but,way to much for me.

No ban.:D

Jeff turn in your man card.

No bacon or pancakes ?

Seek professional help regarding these issues.

No ban.;) Kosher he might be...................Nevermind.:D

No bacon or pancakes? Alright that's it,(starts to make Homerun breakfast avatar).

;)

Hell yes let's go with that!

I mean that's like not liking art or pics or the skins or girls or dogs or beer!:evilg:

Bring out the hammer!:D

It's hammer time.:hysterical:

Now one thing that I can do without is milk in my scrambled eggs. It doesn't make them fluffy it makes them mushy.

I think it has to do with the kind of milk you use. I made scrambled eggs with whole milk over the weekend and they were fine. Then I made them with skim milk yesterday and they turned out a little watery. And I know on cooking shows they always use cream or sometimes sour cream. However, scrambled eggs w/o milk probably do taste better. Those are my thoughts. :)

Would you rather be broken up with by your boyfriend/girlfriend because:

a. they have decided to become a nun/priest and will thus have to be celibate

or

b. they have realized they are gay (or straight if you are already gay) and are thus no longer interested in you

Archived