Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I was walking my VERY drunk friend home this weekend and we made it nearly a mile with no falls. Then, just as we get to my house and are about to go up the steps she starts toppling over and takes me down and I apparently scrape my eyelid on the brick wall thingy in front of my house. I now have a badass scar on my eyelid and one just above my eye, under my eyebrow from said bricks.

So did you get "lucky"? :)

And we need the pics of your friend.Thanks.:silly:

So did you get "lucky"? :)

And we need the pics of your friend.Thanks.:silly:

Hahaha, she is a she and I am a she so no, I did not get lucky. Also was so drunk she ended up sitting in her own throw up at one point, so unless you find THAT attractive, I will pass on the pics :silly:

Which one costs less

Probably the battery, although I don't know your system specs

Laptop is a year and a half old, I'll have to replace it within the next 6 months for sure as this thing would take forever to process some of the programs I'll need to be writing. The battery would be significantly less in cost, but what I think I'll do is buy a new battery and then in 6 months buy a new laptop and give this to my sister since her POS Dell will probably disintegrate in the next few months.

So Mondizzle and myself are watching this Jon and Kate Plus 8 season premier. I totally hate her. She makes me want to kill myself.

That's not a very nice thing to say about me :mad:

Also, MissU has clearly explained that saying "______ and myself" makes you sound like a moron. Kthx.

never really hated it, but i just avoid it b/c if i dont love something that isnt that great health-wise, why should i bother?

ill start an anti-bacon faction. better yet, an extremely liberal, anti-bacon, pro Campbell, pro Portis, anti Kings of Leon/The Killers/etc faction.

never really hated it, but i just avoid it b/c if i dont love something that isnt that great health-wise, why should i bother?

ill start an anti-bacon faction. better yet, an extremely liberal, anti-bacon, pro Campbell, pro Portis, anti Kings of Leon/The Killers/etc faction.

Do that and Bacon is going to be your avatar. Big plate of it. :evil:

;)

Whats the big deal about bacon anyway????

:movefast:

It'll be your sig pic. :D

part of it is my non-infatuation with big breakfasts.

i wake up and eat a nutrigrain bar, a banana, and have a glass of apple juice.

whenever i eat eggs/sausage/etc. i feel horribel for the resto f the day.

and dont get me started on pancakes.

Archived