Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Would you rather be broken up with by your boyfriend/girlfriend because:

a. they have decided to become a nun/priest and will thus have to be celibate

or

b. they have realized they are gay (or straight if you are already gay) and are thus no longer interested in you

easily A

how much would it suck for him/her to realize they are gay after hanging out with you? It's like I changed them. lol

Would you rather be broken up with by your boyfriend/girlfriend because:

a. they have decided to become a nun/priest and will thus have to be celibate

or

b. they have realized they are gay (or straight if you are already gay) and are thus no longer interested in you

I'm surprised this isn't a new thread complete with poll. :)

I'd pick (a) in a heartbeat. With (B), there would always be that thought in the back of your head that you drove them to become gay. I guess there is always the option of a sex change operation with (B) though, if you really loved that person.

I dunno!!! Haha, that is why I posed the question. I'm still trying to decide which sucks more...

Don't you think you'd feel a lot worse thinking that you drove your man to be gay than you would knowing that he was doing an honorable thing? That's just my line of thinking.

Don't you think you'd feel a lot worse thinking that you drove your man to be gay than you would knowing that he was doing an honorable thing? That's just my line of thinking.

Yea, but at the same time would you rather have the person realize that they just weren't into your gender, or turn them away from romance and sex altogether????

I read a really disturbing part of my book this morning on the metro. The book is about this plague that basically kills almost everyone on earth and now the rats have started to take over the city that the main character is living in. He discovers a dog carcus one day and realizes it had been attacked and basically chewed/eaten to death by rats. Bleh! Not a good way to start my morning!!!!

Archived