Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I took my daughter to see Monsters vs. Aliens today, and there were 3 guys there sitting side by side. They were older guys, in there 30s, and I'm hoping for there sake they were just there to watch a cool 3D movie while they were shrooming or tripping, but wow did they look lame.

By the way, wow 3D is SO much better now.

Dude that show is so mindless, I don't get the appeal.

Neither do I.

I was sitting at the computer and would look up every 5 minutes just to tell Mondizzle how much I wanted to slap that woman. I feel bad for the poor guy who married her. No wonder they got separated. She is just an intolerable, narcissistic, money grubbing, bad hair wearing woman.

The thing about Jon and Kate is, I was always taught that no matter what your marriage comes FIRST. I just have absolutely no idea though how you put your marriage first when you have that many kids to take care of.

I wouldn't put my marriage first. It would definitely be a close second though. Mondizz was watching this episode where they moved into a new house and Kate was all like, "This bedroom is OURS, don't ever come in here!". She forced Jon to say the same thing to their kids too. That to me reeks of complete *****-hood. I know it's all about parenting as a "single unit", but damn, Jon really needs to slap that woman (or find a better one :)).

As long as you parent systematically, I don't think parenting would be that much more difficult with ten kids than it would be with two. The way I see them parent (from what I have seen) is completely different and backwards than the way I would parent my eight kids.

Every time people are talking about John and Kate plus 8 I can't help but think back to an episode of the soup where they showed some clip of Kate being a *****, and afterwords Joel was like tune in next season for the John and Kate plus 8 spinoff John minus 9, looks like that could turn out to be true lol.

"My Padres" are doing very well. Good for them.

I'm so clueless towards cable shows lol. Back when I had cable I wouldn't watch no Hills or no Jon and Kate plus 8, or no Real Housewives. Well I did watch some Real Housewives once. Some wife and kid and I don't really remember much of the plot, but I flipped the station.

The only thing I miss about cable is The soup. Joel McHale rofl

Every time people are talking about John and Kate plus 8 I can't help but think back to an episode of the soup where they showed some clip of Kate being a *****, and afterwords Joel was like tune in next season for the John and Kate plus 8 spinoff John minus 9, looks like that could turn out to be true lol.

...And you know what? I wouldn't think any less of the guy.

So I was walking my VERY drunk friend home this weekend and we made it nearly a mile with no falls. Then, just as we get to my house and are about to go up the steps she starts toppling over and takes me down and I apparently scrape my eyelid on the brick wall thingy in front of my house. I now have a badass scar on my eyelid and one just above my eye, under my eyebrow from said bricks.

i was in DC Sunday and yesterday for some shows in the area, and my girlfriend really wanted to go to the zoo yesterday.

took forever to find a parking spot, but finally foudn one, and when i checked the street name so that i cuold remember it later, it was none other than "Malcomb." instantly thought of the "Malcomb Kelly" thread in the stadium. got a little chuckle out of that. thanks to the guy who posted that - helped me find my car.

Archived