Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, I was in the store and thought I heard the check-out girl say, "that's good" about my healthy choice meals. Then I said something about what I liked about them. Then she said, "hmm?" (I was NOT mumbling or speaking in a low tone.)

I said, nevermind. Then she asked me if this was a college thing (my mom was with me lol) "uhhhh, yeah, actually I am starting this summer." her: "Oh, you going to miss your mom's cooking?"

me: well, uh, not really

mom: He lives with me, actually.

She said she was glad to be off for summer and I asked if she went to Iowa. Yes.

"good luck in class...you're going to need it" was her farewell.

She was FOINE. I mean, really. I might have to head back to see her again this summer.

But uh, yes, thank goodness I still look young, my transition will be a lot easier.

So, I was in the store and thought I heard the check-out girl say, "that's good" about my healthy choice meals. Then I said something about what I liked about them. Then she said, "hmm?" (I was NOT mumbling or speaking in a low tone.)

I said, nevermind. Then she asked me if this was a college thing (my mom was with me lol) "uhhhh, yeah, actually I am starting this summer." her: "Oh, you going to miss your mom's cooking?"

me: well, uh, not really

mom: He lives with me, actually.

She said she was glad to be off for summer and I asked if she went to Iowa. Yes.

"good luck in class...you're going to need it" was her farewell.

She was FOINE. I mean, really. I might have to head back to see her again this summer.

But uh, yes, thank goodness I still look young, my transition will be a lot easier.

I know you love your mom and all, but you had to wishing she wasn't with you then. :laugh:...And what's with your mom telling her you lived at home?...Ouch.

I know you love your mom and all, but you had to wishing she wasn't with you then. :laugh:...And what's with your mom telling her you lived at home?...Ouch.

I think I didn't know how to respond (aside from lying) to the question about moving away from my mother's cooking.

At that moment? Yes.

Oh, I forget the most poetical part of that whole thing.

My mother was not in the line initially and I was about to handle the whole transaction on my own, giving me ample space and time to throw down.

But she came back just in time!

:doh:

I think I didn't know how to respond (aside from lying) to the question about moving away from my mother's cooking.

At that moment? Yes.

Oh, I forget the most poetical part of that whole thing.

My mother was not in the line initially and I was about to handle the whole transaction on my own, giving me ample space and time to throw down.

But she came back just in time!

:doh:

Wow. Talk about your bad timing. That's like the guy in the commercial cooking the popcorn in his drawers, and his family walks in. Ok, so probably not the same, but still funny. :D

Truth. Thanks for cheering me up again. Playoff chat makes me sad. :doh: haha but this is our year! :silly:

Am I the only person workin tomorrow?!

No,Wal mart is open.:silly:

Anywho,I have to work 12 hrs today and tomorrow.:mad:

I might get drunk in the morning.

Mondizzle is watching this marathon of Jon and Kate Plus 8 right now. Aside from this show being completely stupid, Kate might be the biggest ***** in all of reality TV. It's like she thinks that her **** doesn't stink. Every times she talks, it pisses me off.

(Weekday morning recently at my place.)

"Thanks for that report. We'll be taking a break to hear from your local news and when we get back,a talk with Kate and John about their most rece..."

*click*

"AND IF YOU ORDER OXICLEAN NOW,WE'LL THROW IN......"

Archived