Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

For a Friday night, it has been kind of quiet around here. The late night ES toilet flush is coming up in about fifteen minutes. How exciting.

Now the crazy...

Next door neighbor won a nice item on eBay yesterday. He is required to pick it up - no shipping - it's in North Carolina. He leaves in a few hours and is hoping to be back by early Sunday morning.

I give up trying to start a thread in the stadium. Editing my threads seems to be a favorite thing - and yes, I know the rules and the title was very clear. Seems like my parents wasted their money on that English degree nearly thirty years ago.

they had schools back when you were a kid? :silly:

Robert Horry's threads never get edited either...lol

this is my favorite 2 lines from pulp fiction

Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a ****in' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's ****in' dangerous to have a race car in the ****in' red. That's all. I could blow.

Jules: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?

Vincent: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.

Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' mother****er, mother****er! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE **** AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHER****ER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL!

ive noticed that it is getting harder to read thru stuff in the stadium without weeding thru a flame war.

some are good...some are just plain ol dumb. i like a good debate when people post back and forth but someone always ends up getting personal and then its over.

well until the MOD steps in then someone turns on them and its fun again to read. I havent seen a good Jumbo novel post in a while.

ive noticed that it is getting harder to read thru stuff in the stadium without weeding thru a flame war.

some are good...some are just plain ol dumb. i like a good debate when people post back and forth but someone always ends up getting personal and then its over.

well until the MOD steps in then someone turns on them and its fun again to read. I havent seen a good Jumbo novel post in a while.

That was pretty good stuff what Major did to Merlin. haha I actually caught onto what was going on. There's still people making posts that think that was a serious thread. :laugh:

That was pretty good stuff what Major did to Merlin. haha I actually caught onto what was going on. There's still people making posts that think that was a serious thread. :laugh:

that is top 5 for me of pwnage threads.

TK banning Who Del was great.

charging a monthly fee

and that one too..

Archived