Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously Mike, wtf is wrong with you? Why dont you just grow the **** up. Quit acting like a ****ing child all the time. All you do is take things out of context and make a big deal about them :rolleyes:
yeah yeah yeah. i'll forever live with that guy/girl double standard. don't care.

wow. just plain ol wow

lol...i hope you didn't take slacky seriously, that was a joke

and as for meeeeeeeeeeeeee....:silly:

I think Slacky did a very good job of "impersonating MissU" :silly:

and honestly you can bang the entire eastern seaboard and you're still my buddy. we aint hookin up so why do i care? it doesnt affect anything we have, ya dig?

(not saying you have or would....just saying)

and honestly you can bang the entire eastern seaboard and you're still my buddy. we aint hookin up so why do i care? it doesnt affect anything we have, ya dig?

(not saying you have or would....just saying)

awwww thanks, mike! I appreciate that, now I can go on being a skankwhore**** and know I won't be judged! ;):silly::D

Well, as I've pointed out (without judging lol) that being a woman who has been with many men is judged differently because it typically takes a bit of effort to be a man who gets lots of ass.

A woman getting lots of men is Michael Jordan playing a bunch of retarded 5 year old Vietnamese kids and then expecting to be judged the same as if he dunked on Dikembe Mutombo. ;)

That said, I do forget that my paranoia about STDs and thus I think I may want to be more choosy than I initially indicated.

That said, I do forget that my paranoia about STDs and thus I think I may want to be more choosy than I initially indicated.

MissU28<----- never had one:D

youre crazier then the craziest of crazies.

yes, i know this....and one day you'll see it live

MissU28<----- never had one:D

You know, there's an implied suggestion there that I'll stay away from :silly:

But seriously, I often get VERY paranoid. I'll have to weigh my desire to bed young women with my desire to be able to bed a good marriage prospect in the future.

Archived