Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No doubt. I'm going to go out tomorrow before I resort to CL personals. It's time to give it a shot :cheers:

why not do both?

there a rule that says you cant pimp as much as humanly possible?

from where I sit you have some pimpin ground to make up brother!!! :silly:

shooooot you would care a LOT son, bc I am what's hot on the streets right now.

oh you just gonna do your taxes while i ask you out MissU? is that whats hot in the streets?

im shuttin the studio down unless you walk to Carlsbad and get me some Cambodian Breastmilks..

oh you just gonna do your taxes while i ask you out MissU? is that whats hot in the streets?

im shuttin the studio down unless you walk to Carlsbad and get me some Cambodian Breastmilks..

Breast milkkkkk you made my dayyyyyyyyyyy

BTW, since no one is listening. I'm going to SMASH UP Iowa chicks in 09-10.

(I say that, knowing full well I'll be so focused on good grades to get into graduate programs that I'll probably hang out a lot and be a part of groups but NOT smash anything.)

(I say that, knowing full well I'll be so focused on good grades to get into graduate programs that I'll probably hang out a lot and be a part of groups but NOT smash anything.)

Extra points if they are young coeds. Even more points if they are freshmen. And you will post pics.

Smash up? Do you mean just smash? lol

Smash up? Do you mean just smash? lol

I needed some extra oomph.

And BBurner,

Well. Let's see what I can do on that front. No promises but I might at least get a story or two for y'all.

And the only requirement for me is that I don't go to jail if the fact became known. Freshmen coeds are legitimate targets according to the Paris Accords on Conjugality.

i'm listeninggggggggg old hubby.

Iowa chicks ain't as cool as Virginia chicks!

I never dated blonde women for the most part but you can't escape them here. I've never seen so many, so I guess I gotta make do. :evilg:

Lots of these girls are from Illinois too but most of them seem way too attached to this area. I need someone who doesn't have such deep-set roots. I mean, if I were looking to get hitched, which I'm NOT. *cough* *sigh*

I mean, there was that one Canadian girl but meh. No need to go down that mental path again.

I needed some extra oomph.

And BBurner,

Well. Let's see what I can do on that front. No promises but I might at least get a story or two for y'all.

And the only requirement for me is that I don't go to jail if the fact became known. Freshmen coeds are legitimate targets according to the Paris Accords on Conjugality.

Hey, older guys ftw. Or so I've heard.

Ok....so slacky just showed me an old closed thread that spjunkies started about a professional.....

and SOMEONE in the thread said he hasn't had sex since 2004! I think the longest I've gone since I started having sex at 17 was a month!!! That must be CRUCIAL!

Ok....so slacky just showed me an old closed thread that spjunkies started about a professional.....

and SOMEONE in the thread said he hasn't had sex since 2004! I think the longest I've gone since I started having sex at 17 was a month!!! That must be CRUCIAL!

you might wanna say "with the same guy" or however many boyfriends youve had or else youre gonna end up looking stanky and skanky :silly:

you might wanna say "with the same guy" or however many boyfriends youve had or else youre gonna end up looking stanky and skanky :silly:

err....uh....

too late, I've already got my first impression of MissU. :silly:

how can you have your first impression NOW when you've already met me

Archived