Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

They still have Real World/Road Rules Challenge?

Yes. And it's as mindless as ever! But it's in New Zealand this time so the scenery is awesome.

Michael Irvin and all Cowboys talk is not allowed here. Get out with that garbage.

Haha, I think rp is the only person on this board I don't mind talking about either of these topics on ES. I almost feel sorry for him being born in Texas :silly:

Michael Irvin and all Cowboys talk is not allowed here. Get out with that garbage.

We could talk about Tony Romo if you'd like. :silly:

Haha, I think rp is the only person on this board I don't mind talking about either of these topics on ES. I almost feel sorry for him being born in Texas :silly:

why you little... :saber:

Royallypwned...

I do want to publicly thanking you for changing your quote in the TOOC thread the other night. I was offline and unable to clean up the mess I started. Thanks for not making it any worse.

Thanks also to PCS for being such a cool guy.

Royallypwned...

I do want to publicly thanking you for changing your quote in the TOOC thread the other night. I was offline and unable to clean up the mess I started. Thanks for not making it any worse.

Thanks also to PCS for being such a cool guy.

yeah, I had a lapse in judgment about quoting it. :doh:

I'm attending a Cowboys charity basketball game tomorrow that will have Michael Irvin as a participant. Anyone who may have read Boys Will Be Boys will understand the irony. :rotflmao: :paranoid:

How much did you pay for their team to appear at your event? And you better let them win, lol.

BTW tip the officials to give them all the calls or else Irvin might get violent :paranoid:

Back to thoughts.

MissU, "My Padres" was a reference to longtime Padres radio broadcaster Ted Leitner. I thought you'd get the reference :( Big Mike might have but I'm not sure. Not many people are radio geeks like me.

How much did you pay for their team to appear at your event? And you better let them win, lol.

BTW tip the officials to give them all the calls or else Irvin might get violent :paranoid:

All I know is that tickets are $20 for student and $25 for adults. Seems high, but the money is going partly to benefit the scouting assistant who was paralyzed due to the practice facility collapse. So it's for a good cause.

I'm anxious to see how much **** Irvin gives the refs. Also, George Teague will be playing. I wonder who he will deck at mid-court. :rotflmao:

All I know is that tickets are $20 for student and $25 for adults. Seems high, but the money is going partly to benefit the scouting assistant who was paralyzed due to the practice facility collapse. So it's for a good cause.

I'm anxious to see how much **** Irvin gives the refs. Also, George Teague will be playing. I wonder who he will deck at mid-court. :rotflmao:

What position do you intend to play?

Man if I was playing basketball a shorty like me would be the point. I have no shot but I'll pass you the ball for the alley-oop

Back to thoughts.

MissU, "My Padres" was a reference to longtime Padres radio broadcaster Ted Leitner. I thought you'd get the reference :( Big Mike might have but I'm not sure. Not many people are radio geeks like me.

hahaha 2 days later!

No....I don't listen to the Padres on the radio. I just googled him, though... I get it now :)

What position do you intend to play?

Man if I was playing basketball a shorty like me would be the point. I have no shot but I'll pass you the ball for the alley-oop

oh God I WISH I was playing. That'd be so kick ass! lol.gif

This is just a former Cowboys vs current Cowboys game. Former guys include: Irvin, Tony Dorsett, Moose Johnston, Everson Walls, Drew Pearson, and Teague. Current players include: Romo, Barber, Crayton, Martellus Bennett, Tashard Choice, and Miles Austin. Should be a fun time. :)

It's stupid that college bball has two halves, but NBA has 4 quarters. Seriously.

It would be even more stupid if college basketball had 3 periods. Then, they wouldn't be able to evenly divide the periods up into quarters. That would be stupid.

Archived