Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

well, i got an apology and an explanation. but we arent back together in any way.

i know i miss her very much but things have to get back to the way they SHOULD be and not how they are.

hell, i dont even know if she wants me though. she could be just getting closure.

so for my sake i am going to close up as well.

on another note...bronson is my puppys name and he is home. he is scared of everything. auto locks, brakes, tv noises, his collar hitting his water dish. but he has been sniffing around and letting me pet him a little at a time. i stuck my face out and let him walk up to it and smell me and he licked me one time and went back to sniffing the house.

PCS, here are some sites of really good photographers and their sites are really well done. Obviously they take photos of people and not the outdoors, but If you are interested of doing events or just website ideas, these may help.

http://www.schoolerphotography.com/

http://www.visualsketch.com/

http://www.michellelindsayphotography.com/

Thanks. Always looking at how the pros do things.

So, I walked into my last period class in middle school (I'm subbing) an it's a study hall...

First thing I hear?

An 8th grade girl saying "I don't like him, he's scary!"

Made my freakin' day. Love it. Fear me and sit in your damn seats :)

I need to know how to be feared! I try and be all serious and yell...and then some boy makes some penis or fart joke and I start cracking up. I'm so immature.

well, i got an apology and an explanation. but we arent back together in any way.

i know i miss her very much but things have to get back to the way they SHOULD be and not how they are.

hell, i dont even know if she wants me though. she could be just getting closure.

so for my sake i am going to close up as well.

on another note...bronson is my puppys name and he is home. he is scared of everything. auto locks, brakes, tv noises, his collar hitting his water dish. but he has been sniffing around and letting me pet him a little at a time. i stuck my face out and let him walk up to it and smell me and he licked me one time and went back to sniffing the house.

Did she tell you how awesome you are for flying her sister in???

Poor puppy...that's how my Hobbs was when we first got him- and he wouldn't pee for 2 days!!!! He's the besssssssst though :)

ok...so bronson. *sigh*

bronson decides to live up to his action hero name and run straight thru a 1/4 inch sliding glass door and slice his front left leg from paw up to joint. he is now in the ER getting surgery and the puppy that I paid 70 bucks for has now cost me over 600.

what do you call it when something good happens but then something ****ty happens right after?

ok...so bronson. *sigh*

bronson decides to live up to his action hero name and run straight thru a 1/4 inch sliding glass door and slice his front left leg from paw up to joint. he is now in the ER getting surgery and the puppy that I paid 70 bucks for has now cost me over 600.

what do you call it when something good happens but then something ****ty happens right after?

Oh wow. Poor pooch. Hope he will be ok.

ok...so bronson. *sigh*

An omen?

Archived